Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Comments

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,401
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hello, cherry and JessiesMum.

rj, I’m sure all your sightseeing will help see off the effects of the hotel forcing you to eat (well some of the effects ;) ).

Midge, well done, you’re heading in the right direction.

I’m impressed with your cake restraint, fozzie. Can you send some in my direction, please?

Wednesday’s Woes

Pre- Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: hexb oatcrisp, splash hexa milk
    Snack: shortbread finger (5)
    Lunch out: lentil soup, ham salad with new potatoes (disaster – salad was mostly coleslaw and potato salad) (5 yns?)
    Snack: cherry scone, butter (umpteen syns)
    Snack: fs Maltesers (5)
    Dinner: haven’t had any

Syns: 15 + scone
    Syns balance: - scone Syns saved: scone - 7

Last time I choose salad when I’m out!!!!!!

Star 101 Starlit Night

Star Shooting Stars

Star MC Twinkle Star

Star Starry Night
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    HEXA split between cheese triangles and milk.

HEXB used on bread, plus 2 syns.

1 syn for some mayonnaise and a boiled egg.

A packet of free savoury rice.

Haven't even had tea yet. Top Bloke being on lates is killing me, I'll be eating at 11 and heading to bed around 12:30. Any appetite/snacking curbing tips?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,822
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Top Girl. If that was me I would be manky starving as I call it.
    Popcorn? Chopped tomatoes, cucumber? Cold meat?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Evening!

Just wanted to say don't diss the second week weight in at S/W if anyone's ever inclined to drift off.

Last week was a measly 2.5 lbs off:) (as I notice they always go on about the really big weigh loses in the first week...) wasn't sure...

This 2nd weigh in for me - 4.5 lbs off

Half stone in a fortnight - guys and gals keep at it! :)
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Hi, just doing my today's menu before the day is over..

Breakfast bran flakes A/B raspberries

Lunch cheese A toastie 6syns salad banana

Dinner chicken B new potatoes mixed veg clementine

Extra. 2 ryvita 3 Syns jellie 0.5 Syns
    9.5 Syns
  • Morning everyone! Had a rough couple of days at work again and have escalated it up to the executive team as I've just had enough of feeling anxious that today is the day my boss walks out and I'm left to manage the rest of the team. Have managed to stay on plan apart from a chinese last night (roast duck / prawns in oyster sauce / boiled rice), but hadn't had any syns so far this week so hoping that will cancel those out. Just need to try and stay low syn as possible to account for the afternoon tea we're having on Saturday!

Plan for today -

B - ff yogurt, benefit light bar (1/2 HEB), satsumas
    L - Turkey and ham subway salad
    D - Salmon, broccoli and some other speed veg (haven't quite decided yet)
    S - benefit light bar (1/2 HEB), pineapple fingers, melon and some form of HEA (again haven't decided yet, maybe a syn free vanilla chai)

Hope you all have a good day, lets be positive!
    Emergency Fund - £7992.62 / £10,000 :: Total Mortgage OP - £34,692
    LISA 24/25 - £0 / £4000 :: NSD 2024 - 13 / 180 :: Moving Fund: £838.83 :: Decluttering - 143 / 365
    Engaged 9th December 2010 :: Married 29th October 2015 :: Bought a House 13th January 2017
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Top Girl. If that was me I would be manky starving as I call it.
    Popcorn? Chopped tomatoes, cucumber? Cold meat?

I was! Think I'm going to have to start making anything saucy early on and just saving him half. I ate a fair amount of pickled onions and gherkins too :o

B) SW sausage, egg and mushroom sandwich (HEXB)

D) Not sure yet

T) Spaghetti Bolognese (3 for 10% fat mince split 3 ways)

HEXA is milk in tea

BM - Day off today (woo hoo) but a mile trek to my hairdresser and back, plus a visit to a mate who is a mile in the other direction :)

Saving as many syns as I can for a couple of drinks tomorrow, we're the Friday night game away to Chelsea. I'll be on free food all day including a speed heavy chilli for tea :)

Have a lovely day all! :)
  • Morning all.

Yesterday looked like this:

B - omelette muffins
    L - jacket spud with salady bits. 5 syns for coleslaw
    D - new pots, quorn sausages 3syns, broccoli, carrots, peas and broad beans, mint sauce 1 syns, butter 2 syns.
    Snacks - 2 x aldi benefit bars heb, cheese hea x 2, pineapple, plum.

Total 11 syns. Lots of walking round town with the pram too.

I'm trying to bank some syns as we are going to a concert Sat night and I know the only veggie option is likely to be chips!!

I'm going out for lunch again today, 3rd day in a row. Bit bored of jackets now so was going to have noodles and veg from the Chinese place in the food court but OH has just sabotaged that by making me a skinny bagel for breakfast so have used my syns on that! Bless him for making me breakfast in bed cos I'd said I was starving (breastfeeding at night makes me ravenous in mornings!) but wished he'd asked what I wanted cos I'd have had a banana or wholemeal toast instead lol. At least I'd bought the skinny ones not normal ones (6.5syns versus 12!).

I'll post my meals later
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • Feeling a bit stressed today - my boss just got rid of two of my colleagues and I'm worried I'm next! He always seems happy with my work but he's a knee-jerk reaction type of guy so you never know - not a nice feeling. He behaved badly when letting them go too. Trying not to deal with the stress by eating badly...

Breakfast: banana
    Lunch: baked potato, coleslaw (3.5 syns), ham and salad
    Dinner: chicken kebabs and salad
    Snacks: Slice of toast (HEB) with jam (1 syn) Milk in tea for HEA.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,494
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I think you're doing brilliantly to keep to plan ruby. Let's hope the work situation Is sorted very soon.:) Same with you betty, hang on in there.:)

Last week was a measly 2.5 lbs off:) (as I notice they always go on about the really big weigh loses in the first week...) wasn't sure...

This 2nd weigh in for me - 4.5 lbs off

Half stone in a fortnight - guys and gals keep at it! :)

That's a good loss, pleased you're doing well. Thanks for telling us.:)

I have a plan for today but not sure how it's going to work out. Family coming round briefly at teatime as they missed DH's birthday yesterday because of work. This might involve cake and/or more fizz. Then we're off to football. So I have a menu but it's subject to change.;)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage with HEA milk
    L: lentil and veg soup
    D: spaghetti Bolognese
    Syns: squirt of syrup, half Crunchie (4?) at game.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure