Orla Kiely Scarves for muchos cheapness at Uniqlo

vickiv55
vickiv55 Posts: 264 Forumite
edited 22 September 2012 at 10:38PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Thanks to kimmoorin on HDUK for this one

http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/075059

Orla Kiely stoles /scarves selling for £9.90 on Uniqlo, Cracking prices for these and ideal for Christmas pressies :T
free delivery also available with code. (just away to post it on the codes forum).
There are also some gorgeous tops/blouses etc as well, for great prices.
6% Quidco.
5.05 - 7.05% TCB
:heartpuls:heartpuls:heartpulsPrincesses wear crowns to remind them that they are beautiful and special because some days its easy to forget. :heartpuls:heartpuls:heartpuls

Comments

• cocalls
    cocalls Posts: 881
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    thanks have just ordered 2 for birthdays coming up went through quidco too!
  • Thanks for this OP!

Great prices - although was tempted to purchase one or two of the tops as well hehe ;)
  • Just a quick note. I have bought the Orla kiely uniqlo when they had the last range in the spring. Designers such as Orla and Laura Ashley and cath kidston let uniqlo use their fabric designs. The fabric quality is much poorer than the original items. They are good and wash well but are not the quality of an original item (which would be 10x the price).
    June challenge £100 a day £3161.63 plus £350 vouchers plus £108.37 food/shopping saving

July challenge £50 a day. £ 1682.50/1550

October challenge £100 a day. £385/£3100
  • preep
    preep Posts: 924
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Just a quick note. I have bought the Orla kiely uniqlo when they had the last range in the spring. Designers such as Orla and Laura Ashley and cath kidston let uniqlo use their fabric designs. The fabric quality is much poorer than the original items. They are good and wash well but are not the quality of an original item (which would be 10x the price).

Thanks for the tip, I see Orla Kiely Uniqlo are 100% polyester and Orla Kiely scarves are 100% silk
  • A few presses for next year for nan and gran and MIL ;)
  • Thanx for this:) x
  • Pop06
    Pop06 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Many thanks,just ordered some for Christmas presents.
  • bobsa1
    bobsa1 Posts: 1,947 Forumite
    Thanks OP ordered for xmas (and one for me) should not have done it lol
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    edited 23 September 2012 at 1:20PM
    Thankyou so much - also had a look at the rest of the range - they have lovely Orla Kiely tops for £14.90 and dresses for £19.90. Fab - thankyou OP - just bought a dress and a scarf! x
  • Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    There must be a minimum spend with the code - Im trying to order one scarf and it's not accepting it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure