EXPIRED £10 to spend at Tesco for £5 MightyDeals

Comments

• rockin_plumber
    rockin_plumber Posts: 689 Forumite
    edited 26 April 2015 at 3:44PM
    Maybe I am missing something, but it does say on the page where you purchase the voucher that you will have to wait until May 15th.

Its not hidden, its in the same size font, Its Even In Bold!

If people cant be bothered to read the terms, that is there problem IMO!
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Good Morning,

This is the first time Tesco have been able to offer an online giftcard. Previous giftcards were posting out by ourselves. Due to this, we are restricted from emailing the giftcard until Tesco’s launch date. This was also an April offer and we offer all customers a 14 day money back guarantee, which means we did not want to email the Tesco giftcard until the 14 days have surpassed’

Thank you
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • mrbobsy
    mrbobsy Posts: 83 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have received an email from MightyDeals that appears to suggest that I need to buy something else using £5 "MightyCash" otherwise I will not receive the £10 voucher and my £5 will be refunded.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for recently purchasing our £10 Tesco Digital Gift Card deal for just £5!

This offer is a special reward for our loyal customers and as an extra bonus we£re giving you another £5 free Mighty Cash to spend at Mighty Deals!

Make sure you spend your £5 Mighty Cash before 15th May 2015 in order to guarantee your Tesco Digital Gift Card. As per our T&Cs, please note that failure to use the £5 Mighty Cash bonus may result in a full refund of your £5 purchase.

I've taken a look at the original T&C for the Tesco offer and can't see any mention of further purchases being required.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    mrbobsy wrote: »
    I have received an email from MightyDeals that appears to suggest that I need to buy something else using £5 "MightyCash" otherwise I will not receive the £10 voucher and my £5 will be refunded.

I've taken a look at the original T&C for the Tesco offer and can't see any mention of further purchases being required.

I received that too and there was no mention of this requirement that I can recall.
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    yep i`ve received it to.look at original offer see no mention it is on condition of buying other things.:(
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Just received same email. It looks fake to me as there are typos in the text. Hopefully someone at Mightydeals can confirm this. If it is fake how have they got our email details?
  • tony98
    tony98 Posts: 539 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have just used part the £5 to buy an offer will see what happens :)
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    @MightyDeals representative:

What's all this about then? Nothing in the original T&C - is this yet another example of Mighty Deals messing people around?

1 Are you going to pay up the promised vouchers without further purchases?

2 When?

3 Bear in mind that if there's any trickery here, Tesco will be down on Mighty Deals like a ton of bricks once we've let them know what's going on.
  • vanilla_twist
    vanilla_twist Posts: 3,980 Forumite
    tony98 wrote: »
    I have just used part the £5 to buy an offer will see what happens :)

My £5 seems to have a minimum spend attatched:eek:
    Will wait for a refund instead and will not be using Mighty Deals again:(
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    High Street Offers / Loss Leaders

From time to time Mighty Deals will run loss leader offers. These are designed to reward our loyal customers and to attract new subscribers and customers to the hundreds of live deals and fantastic discounts we have across Gadgets & Gifts, Home & Garden, Health & Beauty, Getaways and much more. Strictly one voucher per customer for loss leader deals. Before loss leader vouchers are redeemed Mighty Deals reserves the right at our sole discretion to refund any customers who have purchased multiple vouchers and for those subscribers or customers who we believe are not active or engaged . A free £5 Mighty Cash will also be offered as way of activating a customer/ subscriber. In addition any customer refunded will also be issued with a free £5 Mighty Cash voucher.

think they will use this.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport