Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Comments

• Had a sort of catching up day today - various jobs needing doing that I've been putting off. OH and I are going to visit family in a sunnier (hopefully) :) place for christmas so not bothering putting any more decs up in our house (unless BP can get time off from being the Domestic Goddess):p but it doesn't seem quite right when all around me are putting theirs up:( so I've decided to have a little token tree so I can feel a bit festive at home. Also managed to get a couple of LOB/fab fings shops in this afternoon but shops were heaving. I thought at one stage a bun fight was going to break out as a couple started arguing at the checkout just in front of me. Wouldn't like to have been in the mans shoes when he got home:eek::D:eek:. Off now to make tea and to settle down to watch x factor - I didn't really mind who won as I think both Jahmene and James are brilliant but James was soo good last night I really want him to win now:T:T:T
  • Ooh nearly forgot - OH had another stonking womble - approx £15 apg's and 2 T's receipts with 208 points not claimed. He is getting a Sunday roast for that lol AND a Plum crumble. With custard. Might encourage him its worth wombling:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:after all
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Evening all

Managed to find some pants in mr T priced at £7 but when I scanned them they scanned at £8 not 4p or even the right price so totally confused now as thought it was all packs not priced at £8 has anyone else found any cheap today or do they need to be certain packets or colours ?

Never mind will maybe try another store another day but worried to try in a store with no self scanners now

School kit to iron now joy can't be bothered to list anymore on eBay tonight did a few bits yesterday getting bored of people messing me about and not paying

CM
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Ooh nearly forgot - OH had another stonking womble - approx £15 apg's and 2 T's receipts with 208 points not claimed. He is getting a Sunday roast for that lol AND a Plum crumble. With custard. Might encourage him its worth wombling:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:after all

I am going to start handing over my APGs and PPs to you if I get rewarded like that;)
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • chattmum wrote: »
    Evening all

Managed to find some pants in mr T priced at £7 but when I scanned them they scanned at £8 not 4p or even the right price so totally confused now as thought it was all packs not priced at £8 has anyone else found any cheap today or do they need to be certain packets or colours ?

Never mind will maybe try another store another day but worried to try in a store with no self scanners now

School kit to iron now joy can't be bothered to list anymore on eBay tonight did a few bits yesterday getting bored of people messing me about and not paying

CM

Think that ebay attracts the daftest people - they seem to lose all common sense. I was recently asked if a collection item included postage. What??:eek::(:eek:
  • Best_price wrote: »
    I am going to start handing over my APGs and PPs to you if I get rewarded like that;)

You may wish to reconsider AFTER tasting my cooking - I am so not a domestic goddess :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:as friends will vouch. Remind me to tell you of some of my culinary disasters.

I even managed to burn boiled eggs once:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Anyone else just spot Jahmene with the whoopsie gun?

Seems like a really lovely young man - good luck to him
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Think that ebay attracts the daftest people - they seem to lose all common sense. I was recently asked if a collection item included postage. What??:eek::(:eek:

I have a total twonk annoying me at the mo have been waiting since Tuesday for them to pay so yesterday I sent a polite "please make payment or contact asap" message and all they have done is sent me a message back and all it said was OK... Total idiots the make contact was a nice way of saying if you have a problem or can't pay let me know but I just don't know what they are on. Thinking about starting non paying dispute but I like to give people a full week. And stupid part is its under £2 the item.

Makes you want to pull you hair out sometimes lol.

CM
  • Best_price
    Beautiful tree CM :):):)
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Best_price
    edited 9 December 2012 at 10:12PM
    Decorated%20house%20at%20Christmas.ashx

TS, I have decorated the outside of your house while you have been drivelling. I will do the inside of your house when you are at sada;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure