Are These Survey Sites Worth It (2) Updated 2016

Options

Comments

• tanya2014
    tanya2014 Posts: 181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Populus are the only survey site that I have actually made regular money from.
    The surveys are regular and pay well
    I make around £25 a month with them ( I get a £50 cheque around every 2 months)
    They also do not pay via Paypal which is a bonus for me as I will never touch paypal!
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Just cashed in from 3 sites, My Survey, Toluna and Your Word so I will have £40 worth of vouchers that I can use in Argos :T

I screen out a lot from Your Word but at least I still get something towards my account, even if it is only 10p.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    tanya2014 wrote: »
    Populus are the only survey site that I have actually made regular money from.
    The surveys are regular and pay well
    I make around £25 a month with them ( I get a £50 cheque around every 2 months)
    They also do not pay via Paypal which is a bonus for me as I will never touch paypal!

You are lucky with Populus - I usually only manage 2 payouts a year.

This month has been good for me though have had £100 from a mixture of sites.
  • CharleyYpres
    CharleyYpres Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The only one of those that I have had regular payouts with is Viewsbank, and their surveys have slowed down recently too :(
  • olliebean
    olliebean Posts: 597 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Just paid in another £50 cheque from Populus. That's the third this year, plus £40 from a focus group they invited me to :)
  • lost_lou
    lost_lou Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    this maybe of interest to some of you, if you have an android smartphone or tablet, download the google opinion rewards app. i made about £30 in just over a year (which it pays you in playstore credits) this might not sound a lot but each time there is a survey it never has more than about 4 question usually multiple choice, no survey has ever taken more than a minuet, plus i dont connect my phone to the internet often so probably miss a few, also worth pointing out if you have more than one android device put it on each as sometimes i get a survey on my phone that doesn't show on my tablet and visa versa,

• Salome_2
    Salome_2 Posts: 67 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm loving ipsos at the moment, only joined up a few months ago and I'm up to £40 worth of payouts via Amazon vouchers. I like Ipsos because you don't have to crawl up to £40 or £50; I can get to £10 in a couple of weeks if there are some good surveys ongoing.
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Just a thought - is it possible to have more than one poll so we can include the other survey panels?

I'm only able to add one poll with a maximum of 10 spaces per thread, I did have to whittle down my options from way over 30 possible survey sites. If you wanted other opinions on some which I've not mentioned you could try the Survey Police site as they mention all if not most others out there and in all countries.
  • Jake0307
    Jake0307 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    PopulusLive is a good site. I've made £350~ since January 2015
    :T :money: :T
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I have just looked on Populuslive to check my account and find that the points have been reduced recently. I was expecting a payout this month as in September I had 47 points but the total is now down at 30!!
    Has anyone else had any problem with them?
    I am waiting for a reply to my email at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure