Extra virgin olive oil - £1.49 750ml = £1.99 per litre - Lidl 16th & 17th Sept. only.

B_M
B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 12 September 2017 at 5:04PM in Gone off!
From the Lidl leaflet for NEXT weekend - 16th and 17th only.

230858-900-100000.jpg

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 12 Sep: Every weekend, Lidl offers a selection of items (usually four or five) for up to 50% off and the below items are included in the deal on Sat 16 and Sun 17 Sep:
  • JD Gross dark chocolate 125g - 79p (norm £1.29)
  • Smoked Scottish salmon 100g - £1.49 (norm £2.99)
  • Primadonna extra virgin olive oil 750ml - £1.49 (norm £2.39)
  • Cimarosa Pedro Jimenez wine - £2.99 (norm £3.99)

You can get a maximum of six of each item – find your nearest Lidl store.

Big thanks to B_M for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.

Comments

• Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    thank you, that Amazonas is my favourite chocolate, will have to go and stock up. I don't suppose the queues will be anything like as long as they were for the prosecco :)
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Thanks BM.....tried the Olive oil...strong....didn't like it on salad, probably OK for frying.
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Ken68 wrote: »
    Thanks BM.....tried the Olive oil...strong....didn't like it on salad, probably OK for frying.

Yes, I use olive oil for most of my cooking now, including frying.
    I prefer flavoured dressings for salads and their honey and mustard ones are fine.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Does anyone know the typical use by date for Lidl's smoked salmon please?
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    If you are going for the Chocolate - make sure you pick up the correct variety . In my store there where half a dozen different types all under the 79p shelf edge label ( and nothing anywhere to show £1.29 ) - But only "Amazonas 60%" and "Ecuador 70%" are in the offer. Took ages for the till operator to work out how to void the ones that went through at full price
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure