Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, although I am not sure it was that. The email said:

A new product concept study is ready for your participation! We would like to hear your thoughts about a new product concept and ask that you log on and share your opinion at your earliest convenience.
    The deadline for completing this study is Friday, 12 May, 2017.

Oh well, hopefully I won't get booted off on my first survey!! ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Ah sorry Snowy, maybe they had met their quota for that one? I prioritise their emails in my inbox as they are good payers, so probably get to them fairly quickly. Good luck for the next one :)
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];72532824]Ah sorry Snowy, maybe they had met their quota for that one? I prioritise their emails in my inbox as they are good payers, so probably get to them fairly quickly. Good luck for the next one :)[/QUOTE]

Yes I expect you are right, unfortunately didn't check my email after 9:30 last night. Hopefully another one will come along soon. :)
  • OneYorkshireLass
    Options
    I just ditched a survey because I am so bored of getting questionnaires for laundry detergent. I must've done half a dozen now and they're always tedious.
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I just ditched a survey because I am so bored of getting questionnaires for laundry detergent. I must've done half a dozen now and they're always tedious.
    I quite like doing them...

Though I'm constantly getting food and confectionery related surveys.

Which is bad 'cause i'm always hungry for a sweet snack after doing them and it's not helping my waistline... :(
    lol
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received an email around midnight for a study that says the deadline is 30th September. When I logged in, it showed the message "Sorry, we do not have this User ID on file".

Has anyone had that message before?
  • S0litaire
    Options
    Got the same email last night.

Just waiting to hear back from Pinecone as to what's happening..
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just tried to log in because it's been many months since I last had a survey, but I can't remember my password and when I try to reset it by putting in my ID and date of birth it says 'You are not authorized to change the Password'. Anyone seen that before? I'm worried they've kicked me off!

Did you get a reply to your email S0litaire?
  • S0litaire
    Options
    No reply,

But I was able access the survey the next day.

You'll have to email them, the date of birth is a recent thing so it might not be set up in your account.
    Laters

Sol

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've given up with Pinecone. I appreciated that it was a guaranteed £3 when I got the survey invite, but the website just stopped working for me. I kept getting a "please log in to reset your password" message, which obviously I couldn't do. I emailed them and they said the issue had been sorted but the next time I tried it said the same thing. I've not had an email invite since.

Utter pish :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback