GYm Membership - Belfast (whats on offer?)

WeeMo_3
WeeMo_3 Posts: 115 Forumite
edited 12 April 2009 at 8:48AM in N. Ireland
Anyone have any good rates for Gyms in belfast?

Comments

• what about Esporta ? Havent been but thinking of maybe joining....
  • Jaime-V
    Jaime-V Posts: 466 Forumite
    H used to be in the new JJB one and liked it as it had the swimming pool etc as a lot don't. Think he had a deal £26 off peak or £36 peak.

Though check the contract as they can be tricky to get out off if you don't use it and want to cancel.

HTH
    Norn Iron club member - 265
  • check out fitspace gym on the boucher rd belfast
    its only £16 per month peak think there slogan is or should be - the half price gym
    it use to be fitness first of which i was a member, very spacious gym, i sampled fit space and they have simply cut the costs, theres no classes but lots of weights and equipment, they took out the sauna as well so if your just looking a good basic gym thats cheap you wont find better.
  • Might be worth looking at the Queens PEC either - £37 per month for all inclusive membership, less if you're a graduate of QUB. Plenty of classes in term time which are mostly included in the membership fee. Facilities are a lot better since they opened the extension a couple of years ago.
  • WeeMo_3
    WeeMo_3 Posts: 115 Forumite
    edited 12 April 2009 at 8:48AM
    thanks all- good info
  • djdarren
    djdarren Posts: 115 Forumite
    Try classfitness in Bangor they let you try the first class for free and have membership from £21
  • belfastgal
    belfastgal Posts: 594 Forumite
    Does David Lloyd give you a free trial ? anyone know?
  • they are doing 2wks trial at moment
  • Folks

I've been around the Belfast Gym Circuit for the last few years. And I've finally found the best gym in Belfast - Fitspace on the Boucher Road. (I've tried most of them)

It costs me £10 per month

Its got none of those - "look at me" personal trainers or rip off extras I found everywhere else which really get to me. Its just a through and through gym, plenty of cardio equipment and an excellent weights room.

Its not the 'Ritz' of gyms but for the price of a fitness magazine and a shake its well worth a try...

Anyone know where I can pick up some of those split toe trainers?

Red
  • belfastgal wrote: »
    Does David Lloyd give you a free trial ? anyone know?

Check this out a promotional weekend
    http://www.davidlloyd.co.uk/promotions/open/web/homepage
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family