April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    yes it dirt all over the place but will be worth it in the end - whenever that my be.... Slow day today where is the samsung ad when we all need it??
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    miwa wrote: »
    A friend of mine just sent me this:

sbsodd.png

I'm surprised no-one has commented on this.
    People should realise how far reaching being on SBs is regarding all your personal searches etc.
    I find that FAR more intrusive than necessary & it has made me rather concerned re personal things on my computer being within the grubby hands of Slick Nick & co.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Hello spirit wood and miwa,

Thank you for visiting our thread. Can't help with your question other than ask .....can you abbreviate using initials ie A for asda or rhyming slang or anything that can get round a search.....

Anyway enjoyed your company the other night. Loving the Sellotape stories.

Please come and visit us again:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

Thank you for visiting our thread. Can't help with your question other than ask .....can you abbreviate using initials ie A for asda or rhyming slang or anything that can get round a search.....

You can't stop us coming at you with our tales of debauchery and Noel Edmunds
  • milo72
    spiritwood wrote: »
    explain? being thick ( and tired)
    Then Nick (or whoever) would also know them.
    As miwa says SW,
    If we decide on "my daffs are doing badly" as code for "there is a repeating vid on HOMEPAGE" ,then Nick/SBs/same-thing reads it & uses the info.....so it kind of defeats the purpose of bothering with a code.
  • milo72
    mm123 wrote: »
    yes it dirt all over the place but will be worth it in the end - whenever that my be.... Slow day today where is the samsung ad when we all need it??
    We were lucky in that a nephew is in the trade & set it all up. Mess can be cleared up....as long as they are reputable & do the job properly. Try not to stress & just think ahead....done & dusted for the summer.:T
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    So who decided who gets to be in the inner hexagon? Sorry but I don't like the sound of secret codes. If this thread is going to go that way then I'm not sure I'll be reading it anymore.
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

be careful what you wish for there... you REALLY do not want us two over there corrupting you :-o and thanks for coming over, is appreciated :) yes we could use initials for stuff i think.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Then Nick (or whoever) would also know them.

aye but the supermarket thread posted uses the slang/codewords openly. it just makes it harder for the company to find in the thread without checking all the time. if we keep it hidden we may as well have a pm train but some would get left out and noobs would still post it here. we need a way around this which maximises it but excludes nobody etc.

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Leo2020 wrote: »
    So who decided who gets to be in the inner hexagon? Sorry but I don't like the sound of secret codes. If this thread is going to go that way then I'm not sure I'll be reading it anymore.

and this is the problem. there needs to be no "inner hexagon" but a way to let people know so nobody is omitted. and that is what we are trying to work out. what do you suggest leo?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure