Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Comments

• andypandy1
    andypandy1 Posts: 170 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Newshound!
    Sainsburys are selling the small Hero Factory packs for about 90% off!!! They are reduced from £8.99 to £1.17. They had a couple of different packs in my store: links below to the packs on Amazon (but they are full price there). Will make absolutely fab party bag gifts for very little money. I am reliably informed by my DS that this is the current range (Invasion from Below) so no idea why Sainsburys want shot of them.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Factory-44023-Rocka-Crawler/dp/B00I4IXQAQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438100519&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+44023

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Factory-44024-Tunneler-Beast/dp/B00I4IYG6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438100620&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+44024
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Not at all Just By Chance I will be dropping in on Mr S tomorrow!
  • andypandy1
    andypandy1 Posts: 170 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Newshound!
    Hope you find them. In my store they were slightly away from the main/full price toy section. They had a section with a few different drastically reduced toys (other things were small Spiderman sets for 50p, small My Little Pony sets for 50p and also a wooden toy kitchen set for 87p - that alone looks as though it would be worth at least £8)

Good Luck
  • Sjay
    Sjay Posts: 141 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I managed to get a couple of the cast iron cookware items in red and mushroom reduced by 70% (think these colours are being discontinued), the clearance shelf had the SELs but were empty, I asked the SA to check if any in stock and he came back with 2 items. So worth a phone call or asking if you are in store already. Not worth a special trip

These pans give me nightmares after I dropped one from a height onto my foot! First trip ever to A&E for x ray. Strangely not broken but even now weeks on I have a lumpy foot :/
    Still can't fault the quality of the pan, it survived the fall.
  • kt33uk
    kt33uk Posts: 466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not sure if this is nationwide but I got Green & Blacks Blood Orange Milk Chocolate reduced from £2 to 20p. Best before date is March 2016.

Also managed to pick up Club Chic Fashion Dolls - only had 4 out of the 5 in stock at my local store. These were still full price on the shelf but went through the till at £1.53 each
    Dream as if you'll live forever - live as if you'll die today
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Got a lovely teal metal & glass storage cabinet, approx 35cm by 20 cm for £2 no idea what I'm going to use it for but at that price i couldn't resist.
    Booo!!!
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I was looking for a new double duvet cover and pillow set and was pleased to find a tasteful floral set in Sainsbos this evening for the pricely sum of £20 less 1/3 =£13.33.

Ok so it's not Dorma, but it's not bad either. 500 thread cotton is a pain to dry after laundering, anyway! No such problems with a 50/50 cotton / polyester mix ;)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Found in Watford, Albert Road this morning.

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/get-creative-make-your-own-kite £1.50

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/get-creative-make-your-own-foam-pirate-ship £1.50

Also the make your own crown - £1.00

Lego Juniors Supermarket case - £10. (Cheapest I could find elsewhere is Asda @ £15, everywhere else is £20)

Loads of Disney dressing up outfits reduced to half-price.
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Lego Minecraft The First Night £10.00

Found in my local Sainsburys yesterday. They were marked up at £10.00 to clear they did have a few in.
    Most places are selling them for £39.99
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • ilovemygarden
    ilovemygarden Posts: 110 Forumite
    edited 8 September 2015 at 9:18AM
    Pack of 5 brightly coloured manilla folders (yellow, lime, purple, pink, & red) - 40p a pack. They're large enough to store A4 papers in.

Pack of 10 different coloured Papermate InkJoy ballpoint pens - £1.87. As the tv ad shows, they do write beautifully for such a cheap pen and they have caps to them.

Large A4 'softtouch' hardback notepad with elastic restraint - £1.45ish. I saw two colours; pink with a soft coral band, and duck egg with a pink band (i think).

Lots of pencil sharpeners, bulldog clips and hole punches greatly reduced.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback