nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    :j
    frequent wrote: »
    Morning everyone :-]

Morning frequent.
  • 584cey
    584cey Posts: 7 Forumite
    FloFlo wrote: »
    You have a golden, take back to another shop. Say something like you thought you were helping the other half out but they had already bought some.

No, don't say that, it's the excuse I use :D
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 16 April 2013 at 11:09AM
    aau1 wrote: »
    The reward for attending school is a day off school? :rotfl:
    honda where i work, a perfect attendance all year and you cant even be late all year by even 1 minute. gives you 1 day extra off work.
    on the other hand one could take 5 days sick on full pay. with no repercussions. or even 5 days twice a year with only a quick interview as to your attendance slipping.
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Shows how easy it is doesn't it, I'm a newbie at Candy Crush and it just said about unlocking something, I clicked and it wanted to charge me over 16$:eek:

Just as well I have never linked any payment method so I can't buy anything by mistake, but you can see how a kiddie would:(

Mrsnerf on candy crush all the time.Keeps her happy:T and quiet.:beer:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Shows how easy it is doesn't it, I'm a newbie at Candy Crush and it just said about unlocking something, I clicked and it wanted to charge me over 16$:eek:

Just as well I have never linked any payment method so I can't buy anything by mistake, but you can see how a kiddie would:(

I've got to level 275 without spending a penny; so it is possible. You do need facebook friends who also play to move from one episode to the next or it charges you £2.07.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Morning paw sniffers,

Grey skies in Durham. Wonder if there's any 1 p chocolates anywhere:)

yes, the boot of my car:D
    Awaiting a new sig
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    AngelsMadv wrote: »
    Lool! Exact same thing happened to me this morning. I got up, got ready, popped my bagel in and DS1 shouts down steps "Can you do me a lunch before you go - I have a school trip". This was followed by me shouting "Didn't you think to tell me yesterday?!" This was closely followed by OH bellowing "It was on the calendar" - Like I look at that! :o
    :rotfl: such a way with words :D
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    BodyShop has a new "game" with money off codes here
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I didn't really take that long on the quiz, it went down just as I submitted my answers:o, at least no one else can be last today with that time.:D
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    artha wrote: »
    yes, the boot of my car:D
    and I know where you live :D
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income