I think i have been scammed!!

Comments

• Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Sounds more like a balaclava and baseball bat to me.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Froggitt wrote: »
    Sounds more like a balaclava and baseball bat to me.

That was also my impression on reading the above. I don't think it is wise giving out someone else's personal details to an anonymous member on an internet site no matter what this peson is supposed to have done! :rolleyes:
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • brownbabygirl
    brownbabygirl Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    That was also my impression on reading the above. I don't think it is wise giving out someone else's personal details to an anonymous member on an internet site no matter what this peson is supposed to have done! :rolleyes:

I agree not clever at all!!! Shame:mad:
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • Mac_Sami
    Mac_Sami Posts: 277 Forumite
    Sorry to disappoint you all, but I don't see any mention of baseball bats and the like in my postings - just that the occasional phone call and email are not enough.

Next time, do a little research on my posts, and you'll see from issues I've had on eBay how I have got them resolved. Might save the libelous comments you're making right now.

Anyway, thanks for the address from the forum members on here.
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Im sure you wont Mac Sami. However theres no harm in putting a seed of doubt in the scammers mind that someone might.......it might help encourage him to refund all the people he's scammed.

I am by no means advocating the use of baseball bats against the scammer - just pointing out that now his address is in the public domain, that someone might use one as a way of securing some redress.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • brownbabygirl
    brownbabygirl Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    MACSAMI
    why do we need to trawl thru previous posts. just say it here. i am curious
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • jj453
    jj453 Posts: 28 Forumite
    All Victims -

Nathan Scott or Nathan Hudson is from Cottingham, Hull - Please log your statements in detail with the Humberside Police 0845 606 0222 or (http://www.humberside.police.uk/contact-us/reporting-a-crime/ , giving them a copy of this forum thread and any other information/evidence that you have. Assuming we all register our complaints I am sure they will deal with this swiftly.
    I will passing them his last know address details in Cottingham so no need to ask for this anymore on this site.
    Please ensure you mention, Rainbow Horizons Ltd, Prestige Rail Services Ltd & Xcite Destinations Ltd as the Fraudulant companies and that this has and still is afecting hundreds of people. Thanks for all your assitance.
    .:rotfl:
  • This is pretty simple:

If the arguing and unpleasantness continues (from all users) this thread will be closed or removed.

Follow @MSE_Forum on twitter
    Join the MSE Forum
    New forum user? Watch our New to the Forum? Youtube guide
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Mac_Sami
    Mac_Sami Posts: 277 Forumite
    Many thanks.

I hope to be able to do some work with the address provided by some of the forum members, to see if we can get any further info about this person.
  • I too have been scammed by Xcite Travel back in March..

I paid £170 for a 2 night trip to Paris.

Been promised countless refunds, all of which never materialised, now it seems they are ignoring any attempt of communication.

I've reported it to the police, and have provided them with thier last known address etc, so I'm still waiting to hear what has come of that.

What annoys me is that they haven't done it to one, or two people, but to possibly hundreds of people..

I am so determind to try and find anyway in order for them to be caught, as it makes me very annoyed to think people have the conscience to do this, especially since we've worked everyday for that money. Lets hope he gets what he deserves.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure