Virgin Red Keys to Kasbah codes

Comments

• Northern
    Northern Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ebateb wrote: »
    You probably already know this but if you share content from the Virgin Red App to email, FB, messenger, twitter etc you get 25 points. You can do this up to 5 times a month.

Thanks. Did not know this. This is definitely tip-of-the-day!
  • antuk
    antuk Posts: 358 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    borntoshop wrote: »
    Can you say where you saw it please and thanks?

It looks like a referral code
  • noname123_2
    noname123_2 Posts: 290 Forumite
    Did you all know you can sign up to virgin atlantic flyers club (which doesn't cost anything) and get 250 points a month?
  • Thanks to everyone posting codes and help so far!
    just seen a few people being congratulated by virgin red for getting to the final vault already!! I've still not unlocked the wine yet . seems crazy.

please do not post referral codes here, there are other parts of mse to do that.

:beer:
  • Kaffiness
    Kaffiness Posts: 139 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Virgin trains fb new code
    🌼 Thanks to all who post and keep this forum going 🌼
  • Kaffiness
    Kaffiness Posts: 139 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Virgin games twitter new code today
    🌼 Thanks to all who post and keep this forum going 🌼
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thanks to everyone posting codes and help so far!
    just seen a few people being congratulated by virgin red for getting to the final vault already!! I've still not unlocked the wine yet . seems crazy.

please do not post referral codes here, there are other parts of mse to do that.

:beer:

A slight inconsistency there? I've been very grateful for the codes posted here - many thanks!

Can't see any ban on codes either in this forum - or am I missing something?
  • madstock
    madstock Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Doc_N wrote: »
    A slight inconsistency there? I've been very grateful for the codes posted here - many thanks!

Can't see any ban on codes either in this forum - or am I missing something?

Referrals aren't allowed - it is stated up there^^ near "Forum Rules" and "User Tools".

The other codes (5 figures instead of the referral 6) are not referral codes (i.e. the poster doesn't benefit by posting them), however, Virgin Red have warned that sharing codes can lead to disqualification.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    madstock wrote: »
    Referrals aren't allowed - it is stated up there^^ near "Forum Rules" and "User Tools".

The other codes (5 figures instead of the referral 6) are not referral codes (i.e. the poster doesn't benefit by posting them), however, Virgin Red have warned that sharing codes can lead to disqualification.

As I thought, then - it's only referral codes (the ones that benefit the individuals posting them) that aren't allowed, so people are quite entitled to share any other codes if they choose to.

I'm not quite sure how Virgin Red are going to disqualify unidentified posters on a forum sharing publicly available codes either.

Meanwhile, thanks to those posting the non-referral codes. :)
  • Mentions nothing in the Virgin Red Rules about posting Key Codes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure