Sylvanian Families Grabbits - please post here

Comments

• Thank you! My little ladys birthday is soon after Christas, this will go lovely with her collection!
  • Just saw these two on the entertainer website, hopefully they will be of use to someone - they're still delivering in time for Christmas too

Sylvanian Familes Larchwood Lodge
    £64.99 down to £34.99

Sylvanian Families Cedar Terrace
    £49.99 down to £29.99

(sorry cant post links!) x
    Champagne ideas... Lemonade money :p
  • If you've got VIP access to the Next sale then there are some cracking half price Sylvannian stuff there. I managed to order a few things - motorcycle £12.00, beechwood hall £30, caravan £20, high fields barn £15 and meerkats family £7
  • Also cheap on amazon with free delivery.

Sorry can't post links as I'm new
  • Sylvanian windmill half price at Debenhams £42.50
    Riverside Lodge £22.50
    and red deer family £9.00
  • nicx83
    nicx83 Posts: 70 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    If you've got VIP access to the Next sale then there are some cracking half price Sylvannian stuff there. I managed to order a few things - motorcycle £12.00, beechwood hall £30, caravan £20, high fields barn £15 and meerkats family £7

Just had a look at the next sale but could only see these full price what section were they in? thanks
  • Has anyone already posted about Beechwood Hall on Amazon being £29.99?
  • Hi All,
    just got back from Boots in Preston where none of the sylvanian families are marked down to half price, however when I asked the assistant he scanned the items that were showing up as half price on line and they all went through half price at the tills, so my daughter got £100 pounds worth for 50, there was still some stock left and not sure if this is the case in other boots stores.

Lisa :j
  • Hi Lisa! We have a SF thread here with all bargains that we find, would be helpful if you could post this on here;

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2034043&highlight=sylvanian
    :heart2::heart2::heart2: I LOVE MY BEAGLE! :heart2::heart2::heart2:
  • Yes, I saw a few bits online at Boots but they didn't tie in with what we already have i.e. ambulance down to £22.50

I'm a bit confused as to where to post as the link above directs you back to this page for some reason.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure