Sylvanian Families Grabbits - please post here

Not sure if anyone else out there is hunting for Sylvanian Family grabbits too but thought having a thread of them all in the same place would be a real help ?? Hope this is OK... if not then please remove.

Here's the first grabbit...

In the Amazon sale they have the Elephant Family 10.39 delivered.... it seems to be oos in alot of places... so hope this helps someone :) Just managed to get one for my DD bday next week.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sylvanian-Families-4550-Elephant-Family/dp/B003SQBHPA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1289297486&sr=8-1

Comments

• Just seen the Field View Mill on there too £59.10 delivered... - its the cheapest I have seen - not sure if anyone else has found it cheaper !

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sylvanian-Families-Field-View-Mill/dp/B003SYBKVS/ref=sr_1_7?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1289297553&sr=1-7
  • doddy7
    doddy7 Posts: 51 Forumite
    Not much help at the moment. But i'm hoping the Field view mill will come back in stock at Tesco (£64.97) so i can use my vouchers. Spent so much on all the other bits cannot to afford to splash out any more 'real' money on this!
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Thanks op I'm going to start buying Sylvanian for dd for birthday or next xmas, thought I'd start now as its so expensive. Got the elephant family and the twin babies as they had a pound or so off too. Wish I'd bought a few bits when amazon went half price the night of sainsburys sale :(
  • rhubarbs
    rhubarbs Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,

Toys r us are doing a free koala family when you spend £40. Also have a few discounts, Antonia's gymkhana is down to £9.99, pony and cart is £24.99 and the stable and pony is £19.99.
  • mookie wrote: »
    Thanks op I'm going to start buying Sylvanian for dd for birthday or next xmas, thought I'd start now as its so expensive. Got the elephant family and the twin babies as they had a pound or so off too. Wish I'd bought a few bits when amazon went half price the night of sainsburys sale :(

Me too :( by the time I got online they had all gone :(
  • mookie
    Me too :( by the time I got online they had all gone :(

I was the person who posted all the sylvanian stuff....didn't buy any I was tired and thought I'd wait till the morning :o
  • mookie wrote: »
    I was the person who posted all the sylvanian stuff....didn't buy any I was tired and thought I'd wait till the morning :o

I saw your post at 7am when I got up and ordered and managed to get a couple of sets so thanks for posting - it's a shame you didn't buy beforehand having waited up all that time for the sainsbury's sale :(

Debenhams have reduced the majority of their Sylvanian stuff and the 15% off and free delivery code still works so may be helpful to somebody?
  • Midger
    Midger Posts: 341 Forumite
    Thanks very much OP...just ordered the elephant family. Great find!
  • mookie
    I saw your post at 7am when I got up and ordered and managed to get a couple of sets so thanks for posting - it's a shame you didn't buy beforehand having waited up all that time for the sainsbury's sale :(

Debenhams have reduced the majority of their Sylvanian stuff and the 15% off and free delivery code still works so may be helpful to somebody?

Its my own silly fault, I was thinking was it a waste of money this side of xmas when I have other more important things to buy seeing as I don't need it yet but half price was a really good deal I can't believe I didn't buy anything they had some really nice bits I wish I'd at least bought the car! I am hoping that some other good deals come up and I'm not going to dither as even if I keep them till next christmas it will save me money in the long run.

Do sylvanian go half price very often?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport