• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    He picks out every error going! It's fair play in my book :D:D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    So at the beginning of today I had £33 in points.... now I have £121...... waiting for OH to bring his car home! Mine and DS2's car filled, he was filling each car, and I was paying the £10, he then ran into the kiosk gave me a big hug and kissed the top of my head before he ran off to uni. I know I bought this... but it is priceless.

Offered to take DS3 car to fill up (as he is without licence).... he refused.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Think I'll be driving to Sains petrol station on fresh air this morning:eek:

Good luck everybody winning extra points:)

Well..... I set off for work early so I could put my petrol in. Put £10, went to pay, nectar card no where!! :eek: I put it out last night so I would not forget it.
    So....Dash home at lunch time to pick it up and put another £10 in, cant bladdy find it!! :mad:
    gocat wrote: »
    Cant see how to get £60 of petrol in a car either unless you are driving a tank AAU1 :eek:

So easy, I have had a few cars that would take just short of £100 to fill up, and that was when petrol was a lot cheaper.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    :mad::mad: DOUBLE :mad::mad::mad

jUST FOUND IT IN MY SHIRT POCKET, WHERE i CHECKED three TIMES this morning at the pump. Grrrrr!!! (-caps)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon all!

No S near me and I'd never remember to spend the points so I won't be playing today. I'd say 'hope you all fill your boots' but I think that's a fire hazard :rotfl:

DH and I switched our mortgage last night, we've dropped £275 off our monthly cost, and so if we add that to our monthly overpayment, MSE's calculator reckons we'd be mortgage-free in 8 years instead of 28! :D:D:j:T:D

Unfortunately we want to move next year (if we ever get the flippin' thing finished :rotfl:) so that plan won't quite work, but it's still going to make a massive difference in the meantime!!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    DM..... you must have had some big ones!!!

Arthien wrote: »
    Afternoon all!

No S near me and I'd never remember to spend the points so I won't be playing today. I'd say 'hope you all fill your boots' but I think that's a fire hazard :rotfl:

DH and I switched our mortgage last night, we've dropped £275 off our monthly cost, and so if we add that to our monthly overpayment, MSE's calculator reckons we'd be mortgage-free in 8 years instead of 28! :D:D:j:T:D

Unfortunately we want to move next year (if we ever get the flippin' thing finished :rotfl:) so that plan won't quite work, but it's still going to make a massive difference in the meantime!!

Well done Arthien, that is a massive drop x
  • abailey54
    abailey54 Posts: 1,581 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks TM and everyone for mentioning the nectar deal, just back and did 2 x petrol and 2 x groceries and got 3 x £1000 and 1 x £2000 :j:T just been studying the petrol gauge in the car wondering whether I can fit another tenner in there

Well done on the frocky efforts those who are doing it, you all look like you're doing really well :T
    Final cigarette smoked 02/01/18
    Weight loss 2017 28lbs
    Weight gain 2018 8lbs :rotfl:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    He picks out every error going! It's fair play in my book :D:D

'Tis true. And on that note....
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Thanks TM and everyone for mentioning the nectar deal, just back and did 2 x petrol and 2 x groceries and got 3 x £1000 and 1 x £2000 :j:T just been studying the petrol gauge in the car wondering whether I can fit another tenner in there

Well done on the frocky efforts those who are doing it, you all look like you're doing really well :T

£5,000. You did even better than me then :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    done well today

Scottish salmon was rtc, half price at £2.19 then 20% off at the till(friday deal) =£1.71 then i had a £1 fresh fish coupon expiring soon
    so £4.38 of fresh salmon for 71p

and to top the deal off, i was asked "do you want it in a cook bag"
    so into the bag it went with a choice of butters and lemon. so dw can just pop it straight into the oven.
    so with all i got today, my spicy nuts were quite expensive at half price (99p)

i post shops like this as a reminder to others to look at the fresh counters for rtc items.
    80C5DCF5-831E-4037-BBD8-9E672C867DF5_zpspf7i2rru.jpg
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I think aau has got a bit over excited with his wins and added an extra "0". :rotfl:

I made it 2 x 2000 and 4 x 500 = 6,000 as those were the combinations he said he won. An accountant getting the figures wrong! :eek:
    redfox wrote: »
    That makes more sense, thanks.

As well as adding an extra 0 on the end he also got the comma in the wrong place :rotfl:

and i missed his errors. :(

:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family