1 month’s free trial at LA Fitness plus other health clubs

Comments

• r2mahara
    r2mahara Posts: 93
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Is it possible to cancel right away? It seems like the voucher is still valid for a month.
  • mrdoran
    mrdoran Posts: 10 Forumite
    can someone guide me to the link to cancel the membership. thanks
  • suzanne79
    suzanne79 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Hi,
    Ive just signed up for this offer online for my local branch of fitness first, cant wait to start using it!
    Does anyone know what you have to do - do you go in and just show your voucher and they let you through?
    Also, do you have to do an induction at the gym? Even if you've been a member of a gym before?
    Any help would be great, thanks.
    Suzanne
  • drpachu
    drpachu Posts: 67 Forumite
    For those who have already signed up,do we have to print it off straight away or will it be sent by email and printed off later? any ideas?my printer is off and wonder I could print it off somwhere else
    something missing
  • Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just signed up :) Think I might just click the cancel link provided straightaway but no chance of me forgetting to...
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • Woodyrocks
    Forumite
    Ooh, off to my first session soon :) Have a pilates class starting at noon. The gym is about 10mins away so its super convenient. Have also booked in for circuits and body pump tomorrow morning. I adore classes!

June is going to be a brilliant month!!
  • r2mahara
    r2mahara Posts: 93
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    For those who have already signed up,do we have to print it off straight away or will it be sent by email and printed off later? any ideas?my printer is off and wonder I could print it off somwhere else

There is a link in the email that you can click to print off your voucher right away.
  • moody
    moody Posts: 34
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Could somebody who has signed up let us know how the cancellation works? Are you sent a link for the cancellation in the email that you get once you sign up (ie. can you cancel immediately?) or do they send it at a later date?

Thanks
  • Woodyrocks
    Forumite
    The cancellation link is set with the email confirming your sign-up. There is also a link on the webpage you register on, so you can also click on that.

Hope that helps!

The card I was issued at the gym has my end date as 02-07-07 so I get a couple of extra days :) This is one of the best freebies I have received through this site and spent another 2hrs in the gym today, finishing off in the sauna and jacuzzi after my class :)
  • Woodyrocks
    Forumite
    Clicking on the link takes you to a page stating:-

Cancel your membership

We are sorry to hear you wish to cancel.

To cancel your membership, simply enter the email address in the box below that you used to sign-up for the HEALTH promotion.

Fields marked with * are compulsory
    Main Contact

Email Address *

If you have any queries please contact us on
    08701 201 999
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income