Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Comments

• Considering the severity and volume of issues we are all facing with Vodafone can something bigger not be done?
    Can we pitch in for a serious lawyer at a higher level court? Can we get together and do a joint accusation of systematic theft?
    I will happily put cash into a joint legal proceeding. If anyone wants to do something big enough to make a change please reply and perhaps I will add my email address to this so we can get organised.
    Could Martin not take up this cause and go public? Surely this crazy situation can't go on. Vodafone operate outside of the law on a daily basis.
    Let me know and good luck with everything...
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    GowsiVath wrote: »
    I didn't use my UK bank account, but my Norwegian one so it's not the same process.

if its visa debit it should be the same process
  • glentoran99 yeah, i did use visa so i will check out that possibility although it would be nice to do it a easier way with vodafone directly (but then i reminded myself that "easy" and "vodafone" can't used in the same sentence)
  • TonyJP wrote: »
    Hi

Trying to post my complaint issue using the official form and code but each time I submit I keep getting this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I have tried this at work and at home but same problem.

How do I resolve this as it's adding to my immense frustration?

Thanks

Tried submitting the form again with just random rubbish in it as a test and the form got submitted! Replaced rubbish with actual data and my issue(s) and the form got rejected again.....this just sums up Vodafone! The worst company I have had the misfortune to deal with.

I will write a letter! (can't remember the last time I sent a letter but of course I wouldn't expect this useless company to make it easy for it's customers):mad:
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Don't waste a stamp.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Considering the severity and volume of issues we are all facing with Vodafone can something bigger not be done?
    Can we pitch in for a serious lawyer at a higher level court? Can we get together and do a joint accusation of systematic theft?
    I will happily put cash into a joint legal proceeding. If anyone wants to do something big enough to make a change please reply and perhaps I will add my email address to this so we can get organised.
    Could Martin not take up this cause and go public? Surely this crazy situation can't go on. Vodafone operate outside of the law on a daily basis.
    Let me know and good luck with everything...

You seem determined to waste time and effort. You also don't have a clue about English law.
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    The ombudsman system works for some but again was a complete joke for me. The decision I had was a partial win, they said I was happy to use the service so would not backdate and pay back my money from when I made the complaint.
    If I was happy, why would I go to the trouble of taking it to the ombudsman!?
  • PeterOHanrahanrahan
    PeterOHanrahanrahan Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 21 August 2016 at 12:08AM
    Ref # 14022053, update in 14023512.

Would appreciate a timely response and confirmation of receipt, thanks.
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Started a resolver thing for Vodafone they haven't even acknowledged it and it's already been escalated to the next level once, next level of escalation is ceo in a few days
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi GowsiVath & PeterOHanrahanrahan,

We've received your messages and a member of our team will contact both of you as soon as possible.

Hi MissyKay,

So we can help you with this issue, please email us via the Contact us form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and we'll check we've received it.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure