Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Instant for 14sb about people wearing headphones.

Forgot I had a double SB on my next complete survey so just managed to use it on that :mad: before I completed a 70sb survey.
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Now I know what you mean, it has done it for me today (or rather hasn't done it). We had a cut in our wifi while it was on ad 6, which could be one reason but I have a suspicion that they have found a way of stopping us from fast forwarding the videos this way.

That's quite funny in a perverse way as this happens to me a lot. Our internet crashes at the 6th advert....:cool: I wonder if it's on purpose!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £70.33 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I've really had enough of Swagbucks. I put in a ticket for a Shop purchase that didn't credit, and I got the generic reply that they couldn't verify it. I replied saying I had had to submit a ticket all eight times I had shopped through SB with this one particular shop, and they've just replied basically saying that they will no longer deal with my support tickets.

Absolutely furious, I really rely on Swagbucks for income and I invest a lot of time and put up with a lot of sh!te using their site. Really wondering whether to continue bothering.

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've really had enough of Swagbucks. I put in a ticket for a Shop purchase that didn't credit, and I got the generic reply that they couldn't verify it. I replied saying I had had to submit a ticket all eight times I had shopped through SB with this one particular shop, and they've just replied basically saying that they will no longer deal with my support tickets.

Absolutely furious, I really rely on Swagbucks for income and I invest a lot of time and put up with a lot of sh!te using their site. Really wondering whether to continue bothering.

You'll get higher rewards and better tracking on shopping using Topcashback or Quidco. I gave up Shop on SBs.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    kippygolf wrote: »
    You'll get higher rewards and better tracking on shopping using Topcashback or Quidco. I gave up Shop on SBs.

I rarely shop as I'm on such a tight budget but the one place I do shop relatively frequently is Wool And The Gang, which isn't on either of those sites :( And SB offer 15SB per £ spent, which is actually really good value :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've really had enough of Swagbucks......... and they've just replied basically saying that they will no longer deal with my support tickets.
    MissPop, how about getting back in touch with them and asking them not to cut off your your line of support, ask how you can reach a mutually acceptable way to proceed because you want to be able to continue with Swagbucks?
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Any discover offers that actually credit? I'm fed up of wasting my life on them and normally I don't bother. I don't know why I'm letting Swago get to me this time, I usually ignore it because it only creates stress...... GRRRRR
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Wizzbang wrote: »
    Any discover offers that actually credit? I'm fed up of wasting my life on them and normally I don't bother. I don't know why I'm letting Swago get to me this time, I usually ignore it because it only creates stress...... GRRRRR

There's a shoes one on the home page. It's for 1015SB but it's 15SB for answering a very short quiz on their site and 1000SB for buying the shoes. I really don't recommend buying the shoes as it is a subscription thing but the quiz is very fast, free and pays immediately. You do have to put in an email address and maybe another few details but you don't need to be able to confirm any of it.
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
    2023: switched tactics to saving in a higher interest rate account than mortgage interest rate
    2024: mortgage neutral!
  • Wizzbang wrote: »

Tripping is a good and easy tick of the box afdter clicking on booking.com. I had it most days either in OfferToro, Radium one (that did not credit occasionally) and Revenue Universe.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Just had to drag myself through two very laborious surveys just to achieve todays goal. Search was taking forever to award me a win and I completed everything else. Ugh :(
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure