Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    I just wanted to say thanks for testing nearly every morning for the benefit of us all..you must have quite a stash now!!
    My store hasn't got them in otherwise I would get DH to buy on the way to work as he goes right passed our local.
    The only results I got was from a HD which I posted the other day..but unfortunately it was just after midday.
    :T
    Thanks Hillbern. It's a pleasure to be able to help in some small way. However, that was the last one on the shelf in my local. I have a day off tomorrow so I might try the larger store a bit further away.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • lovecrafting
    lovecrafting Posts: 1,715 Forumite
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Sharpies are all good for another day.

1x Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor & Shower Holder (each)£5.00£1.00

thank you, i havent done anything for months but since i cant find easter eggs at a price i want to pay or glitchy i will do this, is it one at a time please or can i buy multiples?

i hope the egg glitch happens soon
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    I can check it for you if you send me the details bubbs.

Can you just pm me as can't get the bit to send message up on phone please
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • emmad5689
    emmad5689 Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, hope everyone's ok. Been missing a while again, short of it is hubby is now unable to work through disability and eldest daughters autism is reaching new heights, along with being hormonal she hasn't been coping well. I'm trying to set up a Facebook business to try and help keep us afloat without having to cut back on too many luxuries so I really have to get back into all this while life seems on an even keel!!

Would anyone mind telling me where th razors compare to please? X
    To get to Disneyland Florida 2016
  • lovecrafting
    lovecrafting Posts: 1,715 Forumite
    Options
    emmad5689 wrote: »
    Morning all, hope everyone's ok. Been missing a while again, short of it is hubby is now unable to work through disability and eldest daughters autism is reaching new heights, along with being hormonal she hasn't been coping well. I'm trying to set up a Facebook business to try and help keep us afloat without having to cut back on too many luxuries so I really have to get back into all this while life seems on an even keel!!

hiya its good to see you again, i am freshly back myself too, i am afraid i dont know the answer i just wanted to wave hello.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Lovely to see you westie:T

That happens so often. I bet most of us will have a story to tell about random holiday meetings. We bumped into our neighbours walking down a street in Dublin:rotfl:
    We met DH's HR manager in a restaurant in Barbados :D

A rather late morning all :)
  • pacifica9
    Options
    thank you, i havent done anything for months but since i cant find easter eggs at a price i want to pay or glitchy i will do this, is it one at a time please or can i buy multiples?

i hope the egg glitch happens soon
    You can buy up to 10 (any more than that won't compare). HTH
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • wackynut
    wackynut Posts: 5,430 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Chutzpah Haggler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    wackynut wrote: »
    Some offers starting tomorrow if anyone wants to look into them further/ check to see if a.com gets updated with them.
    I don't expect I'll be around.

Mix and match - JB BABY WIPES - 2 FOR £1.70Valid from 15/03/201 https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls88100
    Mix and match - HEINZ SNAP POTS - 2 FOR £3.00Valid from 15/03/2017 https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls88101
    Mix and match - HIPP - 5 FOR £3.00Valid from 15/03/2017 https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls88102
    Mix and match - HIPP - 3 FOR £2.50Valid from 15/03/2017 https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls88103
    Mix and match - DENTASTIXS - 2 FOR £2.50Valid from 15/03/2017 https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls88104
    Mix and match - PET TREATS - 3 FOR £3Valid from 15/03/2017 https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls88105

All have populated so no good
    N1LDA :)
  • pacifica9
    Options
    emmad5689 wrote: »

Comparing to unknown item in W £5 v £1 each.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure