Best place to order flowers online?

Hello,

I would like to order my Mum some flowers for her 50th at the end of the week. Can anyone suggest the best place to buy them? Has anywhere got offers, codes or cashback? (Also, not just getting her flowers. ;))

Thanks in advance. :)
Debt Free by Christmas 2012 #205 DONE!
£2012 in 2012 #128 £1900/£2012
£2 Saver 2012 #78 £0/MOT

Comments

• McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    There are so many horror stories about people not getting flowers on time, getting them at nine oclock at night, next day, half dead flowers etc.

I always use a local florist, find one near your mum, order them either on line or I prefer over the phone, they generally more reliable.

and probably cheaper.

If you really want to do it on line, try flying flowers, usually free delivery and they send you £5 discount vouchers by email
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2012 at 4:30PM
    We have used Mark & Spencers to get flowers delivered and both times flowers arrived on time and in good order. I used a cashback site and occasionally there are codes about for extra discounts. You can look at reviews other people have written as well.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/All-Bouquets-Flowers-Plants-Flowers-Gifts/b/48294031?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=06NYSAW9D6ASRYXWRS3C&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004GV7A1Q&pf_rd_p=470877813&pf_rd_s=global-top-10

free delivery on flowers

3% through quidco
  • http://www.bunches.co.uk/?aff=gouk&gclid=CJON6qSrqq4CFcwjfAod2mtvTA
    try these. I have recieved a few bunches from them and every single time the flowers have been lovely. The last lot I recieved lived for over a month and were stunning :D. They are reasonably priced and often send 10% off codes out.
    And best of all each bunch of flowers is delivered with a small box of chocolates :T free!

Alternatively ring a local florist, thats what my dad did when I had my DD and they were able to delivery at a convienient time and quickly. The quality were amasing and Dad was pleased with the cost (lives abroad so couldn't bring them).

You could maybe ask someone near where she lives for the number of a good florist?

Most importantly I would personally avoid Interflora like the plague - after being ripped off by them (Long story).
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No: 86 :j
  • i used m and and s the flowers were loveley and lasted for ages would use them again
    teagan
  • Loucien
    Loucien Posts: 318 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    http://www.bunches.co.uk/?aff=gouk&gclid=CJON6qSrqq4CFcwjfAod2mtvTA
    try these. I have recieved a few bunches from them and every single time the flowers have been lovely. The last lot I recieved lived for over a month and were stunning :D. They are reasonably priced and often send 10% off codes out.
    And best of all each bunch of flowers is delivered with a small box of chocolates :T free!

Alternatively ring a local florist, thats what my dad did when I had my DD and they were able to delivery at a convienient time and quickly. The quality were amasing and Dad was pleased with the cost (lives abroad so couldn't bring them).

You could maybe ask someone near where she lives for the number of a good florist?

Most importantly I would personally avoid Interflora like the plague - after being ripped off by them (Long story).

I've used Bunches a few times and it was always fine. They pay cashback through Top Cashback (can't remember how much). They paid quite promptly as well.

They also have a loyalty scheme called Posy Points, you can build up 'store credit'.
  • Quackers1
    Quackers1 Posts: 107 Forumite
    I'm a fan of bunches - lots of choice and all orders have been delivered on time to thrilled recipients and lasted for ages! They do often have offers to help save the pennies as well as build up posy points.
  • gildius
    gildius Posts: 299 Forumite
    I've used Interflora before and not had any problems :)
  • I've used flowercard.co.uk a lot for something different a lot of times, always appreciated, always on time and the flowers last ages too.
    PAYDBX 2016 #55 100% paid! :j Officially bad debt free...don't count my mortgage.
    Now to start saving...it's a whole new world!!
  • annasun
    annasun Posts: 30 Forumite
    Hi,

Bunches are the best. You get points to spend every time you buy on there plus free chocolates for every order. The carnations are cheap but my Mum says they always look lovely and last quite a while!
  • Quackers1
    Quackers1 Posts: 107 Forumite
    I'm a fan of bunches too - I've ordered a number of things from them recently and all of the recipients have been delighted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure