Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Watch disappeared in the middle of a playlist, that's a new one....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Watch disappeared in the middle of a playlist, that's a new one....

Did the same yesterday and this morning. Came back soon.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    and now the survey profile questions (10 for 2 SB) didn't credit, jumped straight back to the next question on the next round
    all surveys screened me out after 10 minutes (b*st*rds), just one of these days, so it seems
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Happygreen wrote: »
    and now the survey profile questions (10 for 2 SB) didn't credit, jumped straight back to the next question on the next round

Same for me :(

Also just did a PL survey for 17 points (:cool:) answered all the questions, finished it and got "bummer, here's 1 point" :mad: Really thought I was going to get that one as it was quite easy. No point putting in a ticket as they'll just say that I didn't qualify for something in it, they have no control over the surveys, blah blah blah.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £77.55 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • purplevamp wrote: »
    Same for me :(

Also just did a PL survey for 17 points (:cool:) answered all the questions, finished it and got "bummer, here's 1 point" :mad: Really thought I was going to get that one as it was quite easy. No point putting in a ticket as they'll just say that I didn't qualify for something in it, they have no control over the surveys, blah blah blah.
    Unless they only take 1-2 minutes, I stopped doing them when they pay that low. They really are taking the !!!!ing !!!! with PL payouts. I get Tolunas one through PL sometimes that are for 17SB - the same surveys that if you do them from the homepage you get 70SB. It's a joke. I'll just say I'm 2 years old and take my 1SB disqualification - they are con merchants.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Swag Code Alert! Enter SpookyShop in the Swag Code box until 7PM BST to earn 3SB.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Unless they only take 1-2 minutes, I stopped doing them when they pay that low. They really are taking the !!!!ing !!!! with PL payouts. I get Tolunas one through PL sometimes that are for 17SB - the same surveys that if you do them from the homepage you get 70SB. It's a joke. I'll just say I'm 2 years old and take my 1SB disqualification - they are con merchants.

It was a really short one. But they know some of us are desperate for a few SBs, that's how they get away with it. I keep telling myself it's not the end of the world if I don't reach my first goal. But a little voice inside me says "yes it is!" :rotfl:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £77.55 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    September bonus is in.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    September Bonus is in (909 a good one for me)
  • from swagbuck canada fb

"Search all week long for a chance to collect 6 Spooktacular Collector's Bills and earn a 20 SB bonus!
    Click the link below to perform a search and you might just find a Collector's Bill!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/x7fgzf "

tried the link & got 9sbs and a winking pumpkin bill
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business