penguins
    muller corners
    selection boxes
    cheese
    niknaks
    disco crips
    wheat crunchys
    skips
    ask the various department staff whats on offer as the checkout dont know which ones are
    we bought 24 selection boxes yesterday but i dont think they will last long;)
  • loopy136
    loopy136 Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am sure these selection boxes were 2 for £1.50 in B&M.
    Hopeful optimistic. 
  • drove ijn for the discos and yogurt. the allocated 3 for 1 section for discos was tiny and the shelf was empty (this was a BIG tescos). went to muller corbner, EVERYTHING was on offer, but not at the prices in OP. Complete waste of time.
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    loopy136 wrote: »
    I am sure these selection boxes were 2 for £1.50 in B&M.

The smaller ones were but not the size tesco are doing. At least not in my local B&M.
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • macaroni
    macaroni Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Muller Corner Mini's are back on BOGTF (!) until the 24/4/13 but is there anything else on the offer??
    :hello:
  • Nada666
    Nada666 Posts: 5,004 Forumite
    Who the blazes pays £1.75 for a packet of penguins? These are mainly not-quite half price offers, not three for ones. Damn all this Pringles pricing shenanigans.
  • Oh dear, Nada666. I think you are commenting on a post from October 2012. The penguins are dead by now, but don't know about the polar bears.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 19 April 2013 at 4:46PM
    Oh dear, Nada666. I think you are commenting on a post from October 2012. The penguins are dead by now, but don't know about the polar bears.

Indeed, it was macaroni who resurrected the thread unless a spammer resurrected it.
  • Nada666
    Nada666 Posts: 5,004 Forumite
    Yeah, it's Macaroni's fault. Point still valid, though, - does anyone really buy chocolate biscuits at the pretend RRP?
  • dived off to check add bog2f to forthcoming tesco delivery, cursing myself how I'd missed it -read to end of thread -doh !! wayyyyy out of date ! Hate when that happens.
    . FEB GC £255.82£240 :mad::mad::mad:
    MAR GC 230.46/ £240 :T:T
    APRIL GC 237.84/ £230 :(:(:(
    MAY GC £296.10/£ 270 (5 week month !):mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business