KFC Vent

13»

Comments

• reehsetin wrote: »
    what would you expect them to run out of, ham?

lol @ ham

you made me chuckle
  • At least you didn't have this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk&t=1m59s
  • JReacher1
    JReacher1 Posts: 4,652 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    KingS6 wrote: »
    Not for the prices they are charging.

I forgot to add, KFC Middlebrook have run out of chicken, yes chicken on more than one occasion.

That KFC is the bane of my life. Try and get chicken at 7pm and it's always sold out.

Last week I ordered a mighty bucket and they said it's a thirty minute wait for hot wings. I asked if I could swap the two wings for something else. They said no, I then asked if I could have it without the wings. They said no.

Terrible place!
  • hollydays wrote: »
    I think the Im the only person in the world who doesn't like kfc. When I've tried it it just tastes greasy -yuk.

I hate it too so you are not on your own there!
    Not eaten it for many years as it made me sick on 2 seperate occasions. Just thinking about the taste and the grease makes me want to vomit right now......291.gif
    "The truth is of course is that there is no journey.
    We are arriving and departing all at the same time."
  • Laz123
    Laz123 Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I hate it too so you are not on your own there!
    Not eaten it for many years as it made me sick on 2 seperate occasions. Just thinking about the taste and the grease makes me want to vomit right now......291.gif

Stand away from the keyboard or you'll have to post in the Techie Stuff forum.
  • Laz123 wrote: »
    Stand away from the keyboard or you'll have to post in the Techie Stuff forum.

4fvfcja.gif4fvfcja.gif4fvfcja.gif
    "The truth is of course is that there is no journey.
    We are arriving and departing all at the same time."
  • Gavin83
    Gavin83 Posts: 8,746 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I don't often use KFC but do enjoy it once in a while. I must live near a good one because the only complaints I have ever had are
    - once the chips were cold - they replaced them without question
    - they are forever running out of sweetcorn

They vary hugely in quality. A few near me are excellent but there are others which are terrible. Like the food noticeably doesn't taste as nice, the portions are smaller, they run out of stuff and don't have the proper dips. There's even one I know of that has a terrible begging problem, you have people approaching your table asking for money while your eating.

It's certainly my favourite fast food place though assuming you go to the right one.
  • [QUOTE There's even one I know of that has a terrible begging problem, you have people approaching your table asking for money while your eating.
    [/QUOTE]

That is the problem when the staff are on minimum wage :rotfl:
    Owing on CC £00.00 :j

It's like shooting nerds in a barrel
  • Hot wings are very yum.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts