Free Craft Ezine Knitting/crochet/sewing patterns

Options
mummybiz5
mummybiz5 Posts: 100 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 22 October 2013 at 5:18PM in Freebies (no spend required)
The first isssue of Bodkin Craft Ezine is available for free download. It has Knitting patterns for a cute owl and also wrist warmers. A Tunisian crochet project, fibre dying with tissue paper, and a cushion project to make. http://jmp.sh/v/EqMpTZQ15rmNUbu6O6Hx

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We’ve been in touch with Caroline Enstock at Bodkin, and she has told us that the free patterns will be kept online on an ongoing basis.

Thanks to mummybiz5 for sharing.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• japmis
    japmis Posts: 452 Forumite
    Options
    I can't get the link to work :(
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    working fine now fantastic owl pattern which i am going to knit today!! i haven't made anything for ages!! thanks op
  • Cinders2001
    Cinders2001 Posts: 1,454 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • rosiek63
    rosiek63 Posts: 20 Forumite
    edited 23 October 2013 at 8:06PM
    Options
    Hi, if you sign up to Burda Style you can get free sewing patterns - they have some great haloween ones like a spider!
    http://www.burdastyle.com/pattern_store
  • Alison59
    Options
    japmis wrote: »
    I can't get the link to work :(

I can't read any of the instructions??? The print is all overlapping:mad:
  • mummybiz5
    Options
    Bodkin is a new FREE lifestyle ezine launching in November. We feature brilliant writers, photographers and bloggers from Twitter. Our first issue has features on Vintage fashion, travel writing, recipes, debate, craft how to's, short stories book reviews, interviews and loads more.

To subscribe visit http://eepurl.com/23oZn.

To say thank you you will receive a fab knitting pattern for a cute penguin via email. If you don't knit pass it on!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    To be added to the list you just have to send an email. details below.

Bodkin is a new free lifestyle magazine packed with content from some of Twitter's brightest talents…

Sign up for our newsletter to be first in line for a free copy of Issue One.

We promise no spam! Your email is saved by us only so that you can receive news about the ezine and your issues as they are published. We hate spam as much as you do!

To be added to the mailing list email bodkinpress@gmail.com
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure