Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    LottieLou and firebird congratulations to you both, wishing you happy and healthy 9months xx
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
  • newthrift
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD24 newthrift - 2DPO :cool:
    CD25 snowscreamer - 9DPO :cool:
    CD27 ButterflyBabe - 11DPO :cool:
    CD26 LittleMissGiggle - 11DPO :cool:
    "If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD?? twigpig - Awaiting ov :o
    CD12 athensgeorgia - Awaiting ov :o
    CD15 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD15 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD16 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o
    CD33 kira000 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD57 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o
    "Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD4 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD134 freshstart11 - Awaiting ov :o

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates
    Firebird082 08/10/16
    Penguingirl 24/09/16
    april87 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16

VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
  • Congratulations Firebird, fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy :j

Thanks for delurking and sharing your story ThinkPink, you've made me feel a little better but I know deep down, I can't put off TTC because of the past and the dates that things may happen, there will never be a 'worse' time really as nothing else matters when you go through something so awful. Christmas is just one day after all.

I'm doing well on my SW diet and keeping busy. Note to you all though, don't go to IKEA, full of bloody pregnant people everywhere you turn (no offence to those pregnant at the moment on here - you know I love you guys :D)
  • A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Congrats firebird!!

Sorry everyone just wrote a massive moan about sil and realised it was probably quite outing. So deleted it. Basically just had baby stuff rubbed in my face excessively from sil and mil and finding it hard as I felt like I had made a real effort to show interest so feel like the sensitivity isn't being reciprocated. If I for example got a new job at the same time as someone being made redundant I wouldn't rub my new job in thier face.

Hope everyone else's is doing ok!!
  • Does SIL know your situation A0503? If she does then it is insensitive in the extreme, and I would try and reduce contact as far as possible. If not, it still seems excessive on her part. Can you maybe get your OH to have a word (presuming they are on his side?).

Thanks everyone - feel like it ought to do another test just for confirmation (can't quite believe it) and then I'll move up to the other board. Here's hoping that lots more of you will be doing the same shortly, fx for sticky beans all round.
  • A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    when She baby bombed us I cried and told them about how long we'd been trying and that wasn't that long ago and I was so annoyed at myself for crying and felt awful for kind of ruining her announcement I made a point of saying don't act differently around me they've kind of taken that to the extreme. When we left last night OH said he's going to ask them to reign it in a bit.

Good luck with with the next test, I am very sure it's going to be a positive one xx
  • Congrats firebird, I hope all goes well!

Why oh why does OV day come on the day that my partner is on an overnight shift and I am busy decorating a refurbished house? Hence a swifty on a floor covered in dust sheets, sorry for the tmi but I can now giggle at the lengths we go through! I'm not wasting any chances after another round of Clomid!
    Thing is I dont feel like I've ov'd, so I must arrange to get referred to the gynae!

I'm booking us for a private consultation though as the cost comes with getting all the tests done again which I'd have to wait quite a while for on the NHS. It goes against all my principles to use private health care but sometimes you have to compromise your principles. :o
  • angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2016 at 3:36PM
    Slinky that's so typical, my ov usually happens when we've got guests staying over or one of us is away for the weekend :mad:

A0503 that's very insensitive in my book, especially when they're aware how upset you are.

Still no sign of ov, don't think it's going to happen this month at all. I'm so disappointed, my cycle had improved so much & I was oving again, it feels like I've gone back to square one since we got the news about dh sperm issues. I'm presuming it's down to stress, I'm still sticking to the fertility diet, supplements & acupuncture. Tbh, I don't really know how to reduce my stress levels as I'm already doing all the things that usually help me unwind (healthy eating, exercise, yoga, meditation,acupuncture). I'd planned on doing a few small jobs around the house to try to take my mind off things but it would involve a trip to ikea, and after reading Rachy's post that might not be too good an idea for me atm lol.

Sorry for the woe is me post, I just feel at a real loss & I'm not sure what I should do next.
  • newthrift
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD25 newthrift - 3DPO :cool:
    CD26 snowscreamer - 10DPO :cool:
    CD28 ButterflyBabe - 12DPO :cool:
    CD27 LittleMissGiggle - 12DPO :cool:
    "If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD?? twigpig - Awaiting ov :o
    CD13 athensgeorgia - Awaiting ov :o
    CD16 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD16 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD17 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o
    CD34 kira000 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD58 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o
    "Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD5 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD135 freshstart11 - Awaiting ov :o

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates
    Firebird082 08/10/16
    Penguingirl 24/09/16
    april87 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16

VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
  • newthrift
    Back from a lovely holiday, to be honest not looking forward to work tomorrow. We did lots of BD'ing so fingers crossed but who knows, I actually have no strong feel either way to what will happen this month. Fingers crossed for seeing a BFP Otherwise we are heading on to month 12....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport