Meter Registration Service ???!!!

Comments

• Bluefish_2
    Bluefish_2 Posts: 16 Forumite
    I don't know if this is much help:confused:

besgascomplaints.org/index.php
  • Re: Commercial Energy Meter Registrations. After setting up a new office some 3 weeks ago I have been called up to 6 times per day by these idiots. Yesterday I received a further call from "Stuart Robson" who was cocky and abusive. He also gave me a false company name and telephone number. This morning one of his colleagues phoned me and so I asked to speak to a manager. "John" came on the line and confirmed that Robson works for the same company. He also confirmed that all calls are recorded. Whilst I was setting out my complaint he just hung up! This company employs cowboys in all positions. They are rude, abusive and will not take NO for an answer. Someone really needs to get hold of them and shake them up. PLEASE AVOID DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SHARK'S WHO WILL NOT PUT YOUR INTERESTS FIRST.:mad:
  • We are getting harrassed by these guys as well. Anthony Watkins from Meter Registrations Commercial Power keeps phoning and telling a story of lies which keeps changing by the minute. If he doesn't get what he wants, he throws a little hissy fit and hangs up, (hilarious!). He tries to make it sound like it is a legal requirement that you have to sign up with him. You can phone their office, but you just get a receptionist who promises to take you off the call list, but she never does.
  • Hi Guys,

Nice to see this thread still going. It needs to be kept on the first few pages of the utility forum so that it can be refered to as people need it.

Clearly at least one of the suppliers (Eon Malc) has already disassociated themselves with Meter Registration Services. Unfortunately they aren't doing this well enough.

If Eon are aware of the problems this set of rogues are causing then why not take action to prevent them selling on behalf of Eon?

I know I certainly would if I was in charge.

I also know that Eon are prepared to turn a blind eye to it due to the amount of contracts the broker channel recieve from Meter Registration Services.

Come on Eon get your act together and stop allowing them to mis represent your products to customers. A number of other suppliers have so why aren't you?

:mad:
  • Pssst
    Pssst Posts: 4,803 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hmm..both these businesses are in my neck of the woods.

I may cut along with my camera and find out a little more.
  • Just to make clear guys. This company has nothing to do with E.ON.

I am sure you already know but if they call anyone claiming to be working on our behalf please tell them nothing.

If anyone is unsure please call us and we will be happy to advise.

Malc

Is EON prepared to state publicly that they will not accept business from these people and to then do that? Anything less is just empty words from the EON company spokesman!
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Is EON prepared to state publicly that they will not accept business from these people and to then do that? Anything less is just empty words from the EON company spokesman!

Hi Howard

I have looked into this again and can advise that E.ON are not currently dealing with a broker trading under the name of, Meter Registration Services.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Malc,

Meter Registration Services is just the name they use to con people. The actual company name is Benjamin Dexter. It doesnt mean that their broker agreement is in the name of Benjamin Dexter although it is more likely.

I am sure if you speak with your broker team on 0800 0686516 they will no which guise they operate under.
  • ukbill69
    ukbill69 Posts: 2,789 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Right next time they call, say sorry we use next doors electric, they dont know hehe, sorry bye. Im going to setup a voicemail for these idiots and keep them on hold for ages.

Im getting fed up of this !!! holes.
    Kind Regards
    Bill
  • ukbill69
    ukbill69 Posts: 2,789 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 August 2009 at 6:51PM
    A good way to deter these is stop advertising on google adwords, ive added under my phone numbers in red "all calls recorded for legal reasons, marketing messages are not accepted, TPS registered numbers", have seemed to have stopped them calling. I now record all calls. Ive complained to the TPS about them to.
    Kind Regards
    Bill
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family