The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Sorry to hear that, slowish day for me too, there should be more swag codes at convenient times to all the world, most mornings they have expired by the time i've woken up.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #333 - Every Penny Is A Prisoner!
    Swagbucks (joined April 2012) £155 Amazon gift cards, £435 Paypal.
    52 Week Money Challenge 2014 Wk4 - £10/£1378
    1000 miles walking in 2014 :cool: 112/1000
  • Have you tried any of the offers in Trial Pay, where the spend is £1? There is magazine subscriptions, snapfish photos, points is about 180 and the credit instantly after you have made payment. There is also Bigfish for $2.99, which converts to about £1.75, that was for over 600 points the last time I looked.

Look out for low spend offers on all walls and you can increase your points that way.
    Make £10 a day in March - £182 / £310 :j
  • To the person asking about the SBTV Mobile having to reinstall to reset. I thought that I had to do that daily too, until recently.

Start it after 8 the following day, and once the first video is finished the meter bar will reset to 20% and you can carry on as normal.
    Make £10 a day in March - £182 / £310 :j
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    To the person asking about the SBTV Mobile having to reinstall to reset. I thought that I had to do that daily too, until recently.

Start it after 8 the following day, and once the first video is finished the meter bar will reset to 20% and you can carry on as normal.

Unfortunately it doesn't do this on mine - it just continuely says daily limit reached and doesn't reset
  • Toby_2012
    Toby_2012 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Blimey, you guys all seem to get loads of SB!

I signed up yesterday and am struggling to get many! My only real source of SB seems to be SawgTV!

And by the way, yes I have read the OP.

Any tips?!

Thanks!
  • Trusted surveys...check back regularly as they will occasionally have one for you! Most are around 80-150 sb! Even if you're disqualified, you should get 1sb just for trying :)
    Go to Special Offers, click peanut labs and there should be some questions for you to answer in order to take part in their surveys. When you've completed your questions there might well be some 60sb surveys :)
    While you're on special offers, go to Supersonic. Check if there is a number next to the videos tab. If there is, click and watch! :)
    Get your 10sb from playing games when you have the chance...2sb for every 2 games (make sure to send your score on each one) :)

And keep checking the main page for extra videos and offers :)

Do the daily survey for 70sb! If you're disqualified it will keep looking for a suitable survey....you SHOULD complete one eventually :)

Hi Toby....these are tips i posted for someone yesterday, hope they help :)

Just did the 70sb survey, takes me to 169 today, 1733 in 5 days! Ordering my second voucher right now :)
    Sealed Pot Challenge #333 - Every Penny Is A Prisoner!
    Swagbucks (joined April 2012) £155 Amazon gift cards, £435 Paypal.
    52 Week Money Challenge 2014 Wk4 - £10/£1378
    1000 miles walking in 2014 :cool: 112/1000
  • Can someone explain the swag code please? Where do you find it? I think I'm still trying to get to grips with swagbucks, I really like it but I definitely don't earn as many as most people on here!
    Thanks!
  • shortstop
    shortstop Posts: 58 Forumite
    I'm purposely not gonna try the picture ones as I have quite a few family weddings etc coming up in the next few weeks, so gonna wait and use them to print out any photos we really like and want to frame/give to family etc.
    I don't think it would let me use the offers twice! I did think about the vista free t-shirt but postage is a bit on the high side for the amount of points you get so don't think it wuld b worth it in the end. (was gonna get a goofy type company one for hubby)
    I don't think I've come across a mag subscription one so might g look for that as my subs is up fo renewal so that could be good.
    One Step at a time
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    today survey is out

if you get the cancer research one, end question requires post code in capital letters

target met 130./.120
  • NellyD
    NellyD Posts: 14 Forumite
    WOO! I just redeemed my first Amazon voucher! Really impressed as I've only been swagging for 3 days. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure