Robinson Way

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place (apologies if not), but I'm interested in seeing what Robinson Way's online capability is like. Is anyone currently managing an account via Robinson Way, has used or can access their online capability and willing to help me out?!

Comments

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,834 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    CJM2508 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'm in the right place (apologies if not), but I'm interested in seeing what Robinson Way's online capability is like. Is anyone currently managing an account via Robinson Way, has used or can access their online capability and willing to help me out?!

"Welcome to Robinson Way Limited

Our website is here to help you manage your account online at anytime and provide you with any assistance you may need in arranging an affordable repayment plan.

You will be able to:

Make an offer of payment or make a card payment.
    Amend your details.
    Set up a direct debit.
    Access useful information and get help or advice on your finances.
    Talk to us using webchat within our working hours.
    To manage your account or make a card payment, simply log in"

Does what it says on the tin I imagine !!!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • edrushuk
    edrushuk Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Are you looking for help to manage your debts? If you are I would not use these people, they seem to be debt collectors.

Have a look at Stepchange or Payplan they are charities and will be able to help you out.

Apologies if I have got the wrong end of the stick.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure