Trying for a Baby Part 8

Comments

• time2deal
    time2deal Posts: 2,099 Forumite
    Elsie, I took soy this month, before I knew this month wasn't really an option. I find it's great for EWCM, almost too much! Much more effective than the cough medicine option which I had tried before.

I also had a long period of strongish ov type pains, with even some light cramping. That was only taking soy for 2-3 days, as I stopped early. I feel I ov'd early this month, so I think it will work for me at little.

Amazingly, I also think I have DH started on some tablets now to improve his count and mobility. He taking Zinc, D and selenium. Does anyone know what are the right vitamins to take? I think I'll only get him to take 1 or 2 tablets, but every little helps. Bless him, he does do what he is asked, and I always doubt that he will!
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    That's crazy. Cd14, I've never had a opk that dark this early before! Will bd tonight and test again tomorrow x
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
  • Becca - have you tried the digi opk's? They are a bit pricey but they do help eliminate all the guesswork with lines. Having said that, your's does look quite dark so happy days!

T2D - haha yes OH came round. His boss leant him some wonga. How are you feeling today btw?
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Mv yes I have, typical I have none around today! Also using cbfm but it was only high this am. Interested to see about tomorrow.

Sorry to hear your oh was grumpy!
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
  • Ha thanks, he got over it though.

He's a typical bloke who throws his toys out every now and then. I just ignore it and he normally snaps out of it eventually :D
  • That looks like a positive OPK to me Becca - good luck with the BD'ing :)

Tea Lover - That sounds like a great job offer. Seems really flexible, and nice to know that you are appreciated.

MV - Hope he doesn't stumble in too late and drunk and wake DS up. That's the kind of thing my OH would do. Not looking forward to his Xmas do next week!

Speaking of who, he's decided to watch a film on Box Office and keeps yawning. I'm sure its deliberate. But he promised me an evening of fun filled BD'ing so he's damn well going to give it to me *rolls eyes* lol. I'll give him another half hour - if no action I'm off to bed.

Hope everyone else is having a more successful evening.
  • Miffy - OH will no doubt stumble in late and drunk, but he knows that if he wakes DS up, he can get him back to sleep!

Also, and it may be a bit mean, but when he's on a night out, he sleeps in the spare room a. because I am a ridiculously light sleeper and don't want to get woken up and b. he snores like a babboon!

He's on another work Xmas do next Friday too, and that one is going to be really messy.

Ah well, it's mine tomorrow night and I am staying in a nice hotel so that should be fun :)

Good luck with the BD'ing ;) x
  • Doesn't sound mean at all. I wish I had a spare room that he could sleep in lol.

I'm still here. Think I'm going to knock out 1 more glass of wine and then off to bed. Hubby is still making large yawning sounds.

Night x
  • To be honest, we don't have a spare room anymore either...he is going to sleep in the living room on the sofa bed! :rotfl:

Hope DH put'sout Miffy!

Night all x
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    I am soooooo tired!!

Have done a very busy craft fair this afternoon, and made lots of pennies (well compared to the last 2 :rotfl:), been to my mums to cheer her up, spoke to my brother for an hour, and made my last magic elf of the year for an order.

And instead of going to bed - I'm waiting up for DH who is on a works do as its our 'other' night and we could really do to BD! The things we do for ttc!! Luckily he is driving home (60 miles, so no chance of a taxi or lift) cos if he was drunk I would stand no chance :rotfl::rotfl:

Hope you had a good birthday Becca :beer:
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

:dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business