Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm getting fed up with crying:rotfl:

They ALL have done incredibly well, i mean its an achievement just getting there:j:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Had a lovely day on a hill farm near Lllanfyllin that used to be owned by an uncle. All the cousins spent many happy days at the farm which is very old, crooked and beautifully beamed in side. The bathroom used to have such a slope in it that we would wet the lino floor and slide down from one end to the other!
    The present owners very kindly gave us permission to wander the land and even go in the house. All 12 of us (cousins, partners and the odd child) had a fabulous picnic feast high up from where you could see a lot of North & Mid Wales. The reminiscing that went on was great. We used to dink the milk directly squirted from the cows udder into our mouths, collecting eggs, calling the cows in for milking, the boys trying to trip my sister & I up into every cowpat!
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,144
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    So, so want Cav to win the omnium.
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    matty17r wrote: »
    I knew one of these looked familiar. I too have one Greens lemon meringue pie - dated nov13. How about making some pancakes with all those batter mixes. I am sure Tinyshoes would use them! I got lucky with whoopsies at Asda today and got 2 litres of yeo organic milk for 5p and quite a bit off the f and v for 10p.

Is that the new measure of whether something is good. See if tiny will eat it. :rotfl:

Evening all that did make me chuckle .
    Sarah hope your having a great birthday. Xxc
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Had a lovely day on a hill farm near Lllanfyllin that used to be owned by an uncle. All the cousins spent many happy days at the farm which is very old, crooked and beautifully beamed in side. The bathroom used to have such a slope in it that we would wet the lino floor and slide down from one end to the other!
    The present owners very kindly gave us permission to wander the land and even go in the house. All 12 of us (cousins, partners and the odd child) had a fabulous picnic feast high up from where you could see a lot of North & Mid Wales. The reminiscing that went on was great. We used to dink the milk directly squirted from the cows udder into our mouths, collecting eggs, calling the cows in for milking, the boys trying to trip my sister & I up into every cowpat!

A day you will always remember I'm sure:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Is that the new measure of whether something is good. See if tiny will eat it. :rotfl:

Bet she has a load of them under her bed;)

Behind the cheese;)

But in front of the Toblerones:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Bet she has a load of them under her bed;)

Behind the cheese;)

But in front of the Toblerones:o

:rotfl::rotfl:

I must confess I found some random tolberone today when I was clearing a space to put Xmas pressies that i collected a free speacil k beach bag full.:p:o
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,144
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Has Mr TM ever done any track racing? I do wonder how they dreamed up the rules for some of these events.
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Has Mr TM ever done any track racing? I do wonder how they dreamed up the rules for some of these events.

No.

Anyway there's no more room in the garage for another bike:rotfl::rotfl:

I'm enjoying it so much .....are you? It's nice to be behind the winning teams for once:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862
    First Anniversary
    Forumite

Josie Ann that sounds like a perfect day :T
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure