CAB Truro, Cornwall

Im trying to get through to book an appointment at the CAB office in Truro Cornwall to discuss benefits with them. I have called both the 0844 number and the 0300 number several times, but I always end up listening to the recorded message saying no-one is available to take my call.

Please please please, can someone get me an appointment to talk to someone??

LG
working hard at this thing called life

Comments

• Ladygrim wrote: »
    Im trying to get through to book an appointment at the CAB office in Truro Cornwall to discuss benefits with them. I have called both the 0844 number and the 0300 number several times, but I always end up listening to the recorded message saying no-one is available to take my call.

LG

Have you tried writing to them to request an appointment?

The Library
    Union Place
    TRURO
    Cornwall
    TR1 1EP
  • pmlindyloo
    pmlindyloo Posts: 13,049 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Have you thought about posting your questions about benefits on the Benefits forum - some very knowledgeable people there - or is it more complicated than that?
  • CAB_National_Representative
    CAB_National_Representative Posts: 220 Organisation Representative
    Ladygrim wrote: »

LG

Hi Ladygrim - we're sorry to hear about the problems that you're having in contacting Truro CAB. I don't know if you'd already looked this up via the Citizens Advice website, but they're telephone advice times are - 10am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. And had you already found their website? - http://www.cabcornwall.org.uk/getadvice.php

We hope this helps.
    Official CAB Representative
    I am an official representative of CAB. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to questions on the CAB Board. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. If you believe I’ve broken any rules please report my post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com as usual"
  • Hi Ladygrim - we're sorry to hear about the problems that you're having in contacting Truro CAB. I don't know if you'd already looked this up via the Citizens Advice website, but they're telephone advice times are - 10am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. And had you already found their website? - http://www.cabcornwall.org.uk/getadvice.php

We hope this helps.

Yep, I have seen their website and I have phoned during their opening hours, and STILL got the recorded message. All I want to do is book in to go see someone
    working hard at this thing called life
  • Same here on the Wirral, each call results in a recorded message telling you to call back later, I ended up actually going to the CAB office myself to be told it would be a very long time before I would be able to have an session with an advisor , and , it would be best to ask my GP for a referral.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure