Reply from Firstplus...Help

Recieved my reply from Firstplus regaurding my ppi complaint this is what it says....
Unfortunately as the insurance policy was actually sold to you by Norton finance ltd Firstplus is not privy to the sales calls and as such are not in a position to investigate whether the policy was sold in line with FSA guidelines on suitability.
I have passed your letter to Sally Gent,the compliance manager @ Norton today....
and finally if you needto speak to me ring.........Russel Green..

There were no sales calls as the man came to our house.....I dont have any paperwork in Norton Finance at all ! all in First plus paperwork....
SARN also went to first plus....was it a waste of time should it have gone to norton.....who i might add i had no idea it was them i was dealing with !!!
Totally confused...what do i do...how can i know he really sent the letter off do i now ring norton or what !!!!

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    holly22 wrote: »
    Recieved my reply from Firstplus regaurding my ppi complaint this is what it says....
    Unfortunately as the insurance policy was actually sold to you by Norton finance ltd Firstplus is not privy to the sales calls and as such are not in a position to investigate whether the policy was sold in line with FSA guidelines on suitability.
    I have passed your letter to Sally Gent,the compliance manager @ Norton today....
    and finally if you needto speak to me ring.........Russel Green..

There were no sales calls as the man came to our house.....I dont have any paperwork in Norton Finance at all ! all in First plus paperwork....
    SARN also went to first plus....was it a waste of time should it have gone to norton.....who i might add i had no idea it was them i was dealing with !!!
    Totally confused...what do i do...how can i know he really sent the letter off do i now ring norton or what !!!!

Hiya hun, just left you a post on this on your thread above.:D ;) X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family