MSE Poll: How do you rate your energy provider’s recent service?

Former_MSE_Karl
Former_MSE_Karl Posts: 175 Forumite
First Post I've been Money Tipped! Newshound! Best Buy Bear
edited 21 November 2017 at 8:21PM in MoneySaving polls
Poll started 21 November 2017

How do you rate your energy provider’s recent service?

Winter's nearly here, the heating's on and while we're all about slashing energy bills, we know service counts too. So twice a year we test recent customer service.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Our supplier is iSupply. However, it is not listed. But as little or no contact, we list it as OK.
  • You've missed Scottish Power .... but then perhaps you know they are the worst company ever, in any sector.
  • Hi,

Both Scottish Power and iSupply (iSupplyEnergy) are options in the poll.

Kind regards,
    MSE Karl
  • Lizzy2mellow_2
    Lizzy2mellow_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 27 November 2017 at 2:31PM
    I moved from Scot Power as they are truly awful. I went to Bulb, I really didn't want to as I hadn't heard of them before and was not wanting more bad service. However how wrong was I! I moved in April 2017 and have had to phone 4 times, each answered within 2 mins and I have live chatted about 3 times, again answered very fast. Best bit, they are actually happy people who try their best to help you. My switch took about 3 weeks and I had no issues. Their website is super simple and easy to use. Oh I forgot to say, they have 1 tariff! That's it. If you have ever looked at the ridiculous amount on SP site its mind boggling. I'm saving around £35p/m which is shocking (but brilliant, makes me more annoyed at SP) If you get referred you also get £50 so that's more savings (If you want one to get a quote go to my twitter page Lizzy2mellow). The fact they are Renewable (currently 100% on electricity & 10% on Gas) is just the cherry ontop along with all the other ethical things they get involved with. Basically I cant recommend them highly enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure