Clipper Teas did a Lazarus :)

Blulu
Blulu Posts: 7,632 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 2 February 2015 at 11:16PM in Compers chat corner
I think this comp is over. It's in regs: Instant Win:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=65664518&postcount=2

But today they're not showing the usual clipper tea carousel at all, and instead are running 2 comps where you need to enter a product code - one asks for your "unique code" the other looks like a follow up comp for those have tested some of their teas:

http://www.clipper-teas.com/

What a shame. I'll miss that crazy carousel. I never worked out which would be a winning cup anyway though :o

Blu X
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!

Comments

• barginmad
    barginmad Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I wondered what was going on, never won either but did like that one :(
    Best wins: Brit Awards & After Show Party Tickets 2012; Samsung Galaxy Note; 32" widescreen TV; £500 National Garden Vouchers; Kindle Fire HD; £100 high-street gift card; Kindle; Diamond Necklace; BAFTA TV Awards Tickets 2015; :beer:
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Don't know if it's connected but I thought it was a bit weird when they wanted you to re-register for the December one :cool:
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • Funnily enough I won on this almost exactly a year ago, while staying up to watch last year's Super Bowl. So I guess there won't be a repeat of that tonight!
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I must have been the last Carousel Winner.....never saw which teacup was the winning one as I automatically closed the page just as it stopped spinning and just caught the word' Congratualtions' .....tried the back button , but it did not work...was gutted until I heard the lovely ' ping' sound of an email .Never said what I had won except I would receive it within 28 days, assumed it was the tea, but turns out to be the Cornish Break.....that WEM cme diretly from the hotel so no messing about arranging via 3rd party.....Checked the T&C's and said could win more than once so was trying to find the carousel yesterday.........
  • jaibaby
    jaibaby Posts: 4,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    It's back guys :)
    Thanks to all posters :A
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you mourned too soon!!! It's a miracle a resurrection of the carousel!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Praise the Tea Lords!!!
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    toniq wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you mourned too soon!!! It's a miracle a resurrection of the carousel!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Praise the Tea Lords!!!

LOL Yes resurrected from the dead! :rotfl:
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,632 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    YAY :j:beer::j

I don't want to leave the carousel until I've won :D

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • misscoupon
    misscoupon Posts: 563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Looks like it's dead again...:(
    GOODBYE, FAREWELL
    TEACUP CAROUSEL

After years of cup-spinning fun and hundreds (maybe thousands, we can’t count that high!) of lovely prizes, the Tea Cup Carousel is now closed while we work on some other exciting projects!
    We know it’s sad, we’ll miss it too, but there’s lots of other interesting things on the Clipper website to read and do! Have a go at baking one of Mrs Simkins’ recipes, catch up on our blog, or just explore the wonderful world of Clipper…
    :grinheart It's Mrs Coupon now - saving and comping my way to a brighter future :grinheart
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    misscoupon wrote: »
    Looks like it's dead again...:(
    GOODBYE, FAREWELL
    TEACUP CAROUSEL

After years of cup-spinning fun and hundreds (maybe thousands, we can’t count that high!) of lovely prizes, the Tea Cup Carousel is now closed while we work on some other exciting projects!
    We know it’s sad, we’ll miss it too, but there’s lots of other interesting things on the Clipper website to read and do! Have a go at baking one of Mrs Simkins’ recipes, catch up on our blog, or just explore the wonderful world of Clipper…

It's still there when you click on the win things tab and has different prizes to last week
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure