Argos - email address please for complaints

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could provide me an up to date email address for Argos's complaints department.

I have been dealing with their 'customer services' department for the last month and have been given the run around and would like to escalate the issue further. I have tried to do this via their 'customer services' department but I am not getting anywhere and I am losing the will to live.

I have hunted high and low on the net and have found a 'snail mail' address for them - but in this technological age, and with the postal service snowed under (sorry for the pun but we have not had a mail delivery for over a week due to the weather) - I would prefer to continue to contact the complaints department via email.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah
£2008 for 2008 club member 336

Comments

• derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,420
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The CEO is Terry Duddy, so you could try different modes of the name,i.e terryduudy@argos.co.uk
    tduddy@argos.co.uk

Worth a try.
    Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• djb215
    djb215 Posts: 412 Forumite
    The Chief Exec of Argos is Sara Weller, Terry Duddy is CEO of Home Retail Group (parent).

Head office can't be contacted by email address or phone for complaints, you can only write:

Argos Ltd.
    489-499 Avebury Boulevard
    Saxon Gate West
    Central Milton Keynes
    MK9 2NW

Emails go through Acton Gate (Customer Service Main Centre).

Sorry can't be much more help.
    [DISCLAIMER: Any posts made by myself are my opinions and do not represent my employer]

God put me on Earth to acomplish a certain number of things.
    Right now I am so far behind I will probably never be allowed to die!
  • djb215
    djb215 Posts: 412 Forumite
    They will transfer you to the resolutions team at Acton Gate with those numbers.
    [DISCLAIMER: Any posts made by myself are my opinions and do not represent my employer]

God put me on Earth to acomplish a certain number of things.
    Right now I am so far behind I will probably never be allowed to die!
  • djb215 wrote: »
    The Chief Exec of Argos is Sara Weller, Terry Duddy is CEO of Home Retail Group (parent).

Head office can't be contacted by email address or phone for complaints, you can only write:

Argos Ltd.
    489-499 Avebury Boulevard
    Saxon Gate West
    Central Milton Keynes
    MK9 2NW

Emails go through Acton Gate (Customer Service Main Centre).

Sorry can't be much more help.

I can lol!! Thanks for posting those details. I gave them a call and said that I sprecifically wanted to communicate by email as the lady tried to put me through to the switchboard straight away. I told her I'd rather have the email address instead and the 'phonecall took me less than a minut without any automated bs whatsoever so thanks again thought I'd return the favour. The email address is: [EMAIL="enquiries@argos.co.uk"]enquiries@argos.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Not heard back as yet as I only sent the email about an hour or two ago but i'm hoping I will do soon. Sofasofa are on the ball though just incase anyone wanted to know!!
  • Argos Customer Enquiries are not at The Head Office in Milton Keynes and the switchboard there will not be able to help you as the Customer Services team are not even based there. Milton Keynes is an admin building only. They are based at Stafford.

Originally Posted by djb215
    The Chief Exec of Argos is Sara Weller, Terry Duddy is CEO of Home Retail Group

I would also like to add, Sara Weller IS NOT the Chief Exec (CEO) of Argos, she is in fact the MD (Managing Director). Terry Duddy IS the Chief Exec (CEO) of the Home Retail Group, and this includes Argos.

Hope this has helped some of you. :D
  • For all Argos Customer Enquiries and ALL Customer Complaints you will need to either;

Telephone:
    0845-640-2020 (Then choose Option 4 to speak to an advisor) OR
    Email :
    [EMAIL="enquiries@argos.co.uk"]enquiries@argos.co.uk[/EMAIL] OR
    Write to:
    Argos Customer Services
    Argos Direct,
    Acton Gate,
    Stafford,
    ST18 9AR
  • sarahh112 wrote: »
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone could provide me an up to date email address for Argos's complaints department.

I have been dealing with their 'customer services' department for the last month and have been given the run around and would like to escalate the issue further. I have tried to do this via their 'customer services' department but I am not getting anywhere and I am losing the will to live.

I have hunted high and low on the net and have found a 'snail mail' address for them - but in this technological age, and with the postal service snowed under (sorry for the pun but we have not had a mail delivery for over a week due to the weather) - I would prefer to continue to contact the complaints department via email.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah
    Hi I to am having problems with Argos customer services over a settee did you have any luck and what would be your advise. I just want to be comfortable.

regards
  • Message for "Purple Dog".
    you mention that you have a problem with Argos with regard to a settee? So have I !!
    Could you let me know what the make of your settee is, and if it's the same as mine we might be able to swop details?
    Thanks.
  • I've been trying to get even an aknowledgement from both Argos and Homebase conplaints department since February about a shed they couldn't deliver then for a replacement they couldn't even tell us how big it's footprint/base was. We spent hours on the phone, eventually cancelled the order then emailed and wrote to the complaints department. Never even got an acknowledgement. Since then in protest I have never crossed the threshold of their store or web site and told all my friend to do the same.

I've written to Terry Duddy directly now in the hope thet moves something! I'll keep you posted but I'm not hopeful!
  • what is going on at argos. having failed to resolve a warranty issue with a beko washing machine, out of sheer frustration with their attitude to my complaint i have cancelled the extended warranty on this item, despite their protestations, and have cleared my argos account and cancelled my argos card. If they cannot treat loyal customers better than this then I will take my business elsewhere.Will never buy a beko product again.Really shoddy way to treat customers. Sorry to go on but having spent several hours on the phone trying to get some sense out of someone I decided that enough is enough.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback