PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Friday 7th November 2014

13»

Comments

• elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Wave Hello to Poddly :hello:

Raining like mad and got back from the hospital at around 11a.m.
    Got DH settled with hot water bottles, tea and medication. His last radiotherapy treatment is on Monday and then hopefully we can relax a bit and let him heal before DD's wedding at the end of the month.

Went out in the rain just now and got soaked but posted a letter and got ingredients for a chinesey chicken and veg dish with beanspouts and noodles. Hope it works out as it is a bit of an experiment.

dumpling
    agree with others that the incident with the car is beyond bullying and that the police should know about it.

Lame Wolf

Glad you are feeling a bit better and hope you get the other hand sorted quickly.

Hugs to all.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks, Elona. I have to wait 3 weeks, so that the Dr can assess how much benefit I get, as the injections don't come cheap. But it's looking hopeful - can't wait to be able to knit and do cross stitch without searing pain.:T Hopefully once Mr Elona's radiotherapy is over, he'll be able to start enjoying food again; must be so frustrating for you both.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • Welcome Poddly animated-smileys-waving-007.gif

Dumpling.............I hate bullies in any way, shape or form and I would definitely get the police involved:mad::mad:
    If they had been adults they could have been charged with attempted murder :mad::mad:

The trouble is that if a parent actually touches the little demons the parent will be charged with assault on a minor :mad:

Ruby glad to hear that little dog is ok. The lump is probably a reaction to the injections and you need to find another injection site.

MrsL, Mollie, LW, Hilly and nmlc lost of healing vibes sent xxxx

Lashed down with rain all night last night and it carried on well into the early afternoon.

DH took me over to TK Maxx because I needed to change something and I ended up with another Christmas present for DD and quite a few stocking fillers from sports direct :D Nearly there now.

His nibs has just come in so I must go and feed him

BFN x
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts