Mosquitoes menace on Indigo’s flight

Comments

• Well I think I can beat that. I've been on a flight with Snakes On A Plane!
    “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.”
    ― Groucho Marx
  • martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,213 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I find flights very boring. The time would have passed more quickly for me trying to catch mosquitoes.
  • bap98189
    bap98189 Posts: 3,801 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I hope the mozzies went through security and weren't carrying any liquids over 150ml.
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    Well I think I can beat that. I've been on a flight with Snakes On A Plane!

I read a few weeks ago about a flight being cancelled because there was a mouse on the plane. One of the passengers commented that it must be the prequel to Snakes on a Plane, which explained why they got there.
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
  • sarasa_2
    sarasa_2 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Wasn't posting on TA enough? They're insects, they fly, doors open, in they go. You got a very informative reply from someone that works for an airline. Maybe you just didn't get the sympathetic responses you wanted, so thought you'd try again?

No it wasn't I didn't paid for the Mosquitoes bites, And I have posted it all over the web, where I found travel complain section, sympathy no no i just want them to see and learn and not to repeat the same again.
  • sarasa_2
    Not much sympathy around for the OP

Not Required even
  • sarasa_2
    martindow wrote: »
    I find flights very boring. The time would have passed more quickly for me trying to catch mosquitoes.

Try it, its not that good experiance
  • I've just sent my CV off to IndiGo.
    This is me in my work gear:
    n-NICARAGUA-DENGUE-large570.jpg

Do you think they will let me on board the aircraft just before the passengers board, or even better, when they are all on?

Being serious for a minute, any very warm & wet country with lots of standing water and vegetation makes the perfect breeding ground for mossies (trust me, I've worked in quite a few) and governments around the world have been trying for decades to eradicate or cut down the numbers with only very limited success.
    When the area is rife with mosquitoes, it would be almost impossible to stop them getting on an aircraft without the airlines or airport authorities spending a fortune, the cost of which that would get passed on to passengers by way of increased ticket prices or airport fees, something that I'm sure wouldn't be a popular move.
  • bap98189
    bap98189 Posts: 3,801 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    sarasa wrote: »
    No it wasn't I didn't paid for the Mosquitoes bites, And I have posted it all over the web, where I found travel complain section, sympathy no no i just want them to see and learn and not to repeat the same again.

Out of interest, what do you expect them to do about it? Do you have any suggestions how they could prevent the mozzies from getting into the plane?
  • bap98189 wrote: »
    Out of interest, what do you expect them to do about it? Do you have any suggestions how they could prevent the mozzies from getting into the plane?

Yes. Make sure their passports are up to date and they have a boarding pass. Simples.
    “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.”
    ― Groucho Marx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport