Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I'm not feeling the love you know :o

No nectar email, no little parcel and still no waities conditional spends....

Double check - the email I got was from Sainsbury!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,991 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Bikertov wrote: »
    Was it you !

I won't say anymore details to identify you, but I was 2 self checkouts behind

Waited for about 10 minutes to have a chat but couldn't wait any longer

I was going to use a large APG myself, but decided not to after seeing the supervisor grilling you.
    We always park at the back cos it seems quieter although with the ss tills being at the front it doesn't save much in terms of a walk anymore.

Supervisor attention really doesn't worry me especially as A is not a normal store for me anyway. Half the problem actually seemed to be the stafff didn't know how to do an apg rather than suspicion. It did make one cross lady wait for a long time behind us but we did warn her as she started to unload onto our belt that it was likely to take a while as we were using vouchers.

Sub £20 it seems to work just by keying item code the scanning bc on original receipt and then confirm voucher at pay stage, no need to get receipt marked or even deposit apg into voucher slot - oucky really as I was able to self process two 19+ vouchers after the supervisor had been called to process the £22 one.
    I think....
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Double check - the email I got was from Sainsbury!

No nothing :(
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Morning :)

Check your emails mine was in junk :eek:

Bogof Krispy Kreme Xmas donuts today only includes Tesco stores :j

Best place for it! :D:D
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.

Snap-ant wrote: »

Awww, touching.
    bcw123 wrote: »
    good morning Techie advise needed I have bt broadband but I use aol emails(my old provider) I have received message from aol stating that they will be discontinuing AIM has any one else received this message and if so does it mean I will not be able use an aol email address any help appreciated
    Quite a lot of providers do this, another way to try and blackmail you into staying with them. Unsure if AOL allow you to keep it for a certaim length of time or not.

Best thing to do is get a free provider google/hotmail etc.

if your email at AOL is something like

thisismy[EMAIL="emailaddress@aol.com"]emailaddress@aol.com[/EMAIL]

try checking to see if free provider has a similar one free

[EMAIL="thisismyemailaddress@freeprovider.com"]thisismyemailaddress@freeprovider.com[/EMAIL]

easier to remember and easier for others to change their address book to.
    PS best to have a very private addy and a public one, helps keep junkmail down on "real" email address.

I havnt been with AOL in about 7 years, but still use my AOL email address.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Just to let you know I did a loreal face cream gift set thus morning apg is now just under £19 can't post results as on phone at work
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Morning all
    If anyone does a b and h shop and gets results before 12 ish would you post please as my sister us you g to do her 2nd shop on her own today:o

Watch out you make be creating a monster who will usurp you :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • O3 hoipefully the starts of Hallifords offers

Free Yankeee Candle air freshner. No NOT a actual candle for your car ;)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Watch out you make be creating a monster who will usurp you :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Doubt it very much :rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure