Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o And we are home - 12 hours later :)
    Would of been sooner but we decided to go Rhayader way home as the road is straighter.. The sat nav got rather cross with us & kept insisting we turned around..
    We almost reached Llangurig & the traffic was at a stand still, lashing rain, thunder & lightening, road traffic accident.
    We queued & waited but then were turned around by Police & had to go miles back on ourselves to get to another road.
    Oh how the sat nav gloated :o:o

Just what you needed after a day like today, but then the poor people in the accident didnt want that either:(
    How are you all? hope it went ok xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :)

So UOW hospital, up & down stair cases ???
    It was a PET scan.
    She has to be injected with radio active stuff, then sit or lie still for 1½ hours to get it all around her veins.
    PET scan took ½ hour, backwards & forwards through machine.

My other sister & I had some lovely food in canteen whilst waiting - she had a home made beef burger cooked before her on a rustic roll :)
    My cheese & onion mash pie was delicious :)

After scan we set off for Ikea, but sister felt icky so she laid in back of car. She wasn't allowed near children, crowds or pregnant women for 5 hours :eek:
    So a whistle through Ikea leaving icky one in car, we got everything for her on her list :)
    Half way home she gets better & wants chips...

:)

We await the results, could take a week :)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Soo_Hal
    Soo_Hal Posts: 69 Forumite
    hope all is well in the group, Im planning a small target HD from asda to include some razors.....my family seemed to have helped themselves tomy little stash ...what are good fillers for sharpie shop ? or even kid friendly stuff :)
    I think my pooch is in a mood with me....she is constantly pestered by my 16 month old I'm forever telling him to be gentle....he pats her with shovel hands ...she runs to hide in kitchen I feel so guilty ...she has been fed some nice chicken and is tucked up at my feet ......-_-
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Lots of people have had difficult days:o

A chink of light....today is the Spring Equinox.....some say the first day of Spring:T:T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    Just what you needed after a day like today, but then the poor people in the accident didn't want that either:(
    How are you all? hope it went ok xx

:( I can't find any news regarding accident, we couldn't see that afar ahead to assess the situation.
    Dreadful night for them :(
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• bubbs
    Soo_Hal wrote: »
    hope all is well in the group, Im planning a small target HD from asda to include some razors.....my family seemed to have helped themselves tomy little stash ...what are good fillers for sharpie shop ? or even kid friendly stuff :)
    I think my pooch is in a mood with me....she is constantly pestered by my 16 month old I'm forever telling him to be gentle....he pats her with shovel hands ...she runs to hide in kitchen I feel so guilty ...she has been fed some nice chicken and is tucked up at my feet ......-_-

Anything smart price is good, pepsi max been ok too hth a little
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Lots of people have had difficult days:o

A chink of light....today is the Spring Equinox.....some say the first day of Spring:T:T:T

What lashing it down?:rotfl::rotfl: although sun came out tea time:T:T
    Ive booked my seat at the doctors for this week:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Soo_Hal
    Soo_Hal Posts: 69 Forumite
    Thanks Bubbs :) always comes in handy for visitors I dont really drink fizzy pop....my son is only allowed it occasionally , Im sure people would appreciate it to Tea, Coffee, juice and council pop :D:D
  • bubbs
    Soo_Hal wrote: »
    Thanks Bubbs :) always comes in handy for visitors I dont really drink fizzy pop....my son is only allowed it occasionally , Im sure people would appreciate it to Tea, Coffee, juice and council pop :D:D

I used it at the weekend just have a check, cherry max and normal max i had
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    bubbs wrote: »
    On waities it says 2.50 each:(
    Oh no. Will no to check there next time :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills