Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Comments

• DPJames wrote: »
    Yup. Submit your report then check your emails. Then submit the photo and check again.

Now 'scuse me, I've got four Teeside slappers to prepare for;). Might have to double bag just to be safe. I've heard they're a filthy bunch.

There you go NIM, DPJ has bagged them all before the email went out.

I would love a bumper home delivery but never had a sniff of one yet.
  • Big_Graeme wrote: »
    I wasn't aware they scored audits. Also just noted that there is no Paypal charge just the exchange rate fee which is a damn sight less than most banks charge.

Could you let me know what the exchange rate fee is with Paypal? I think I need to check this out before my next lot of car jobs come through for payment next month.

• I would love a bumper home delivery but never had a sniff of one yet.

Ive never even seen one?
  • DPJames
    DPJames Posts: 999 Forumite
    I'm round your patch all the time NIM. Get half my work in Smoggieland. We're moving to Monkey Hangin'ville soon too, so I'll be chasing more of the crumbs you leave the rest of us.

Looks like we'll be sharing all the local slappers. I'll bring the carrier bags, you bring the Lambrini. And you can have first pick, 'cos aint fussy.
  • Lil_Me_2
    Lil_Me_2 Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    I wasn't aware they scored audits. Also just noted that there is no Paypal charge just the exchange rate fee which is a damn sight less than most banks charge.
    Could you let me know what the exchange rate fee is with Paypal? I think I need to check this out before my next lot of car jobs come through for payment next month.

Exchange rate:
    1 Euro = 0.794355 British Pounds

Not too bad really. Xe.com says the current rate is 1 EUR = 0.818260 GBP which isn't what the bank would give you anyway.
  • N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    There you go NIM, DPJ has bagged them all before the email went out.

I would love a bumper home delivery but never had a sniff of one yet.

My home and the inlaws while close to each other are managed by 2 different stores so I get them twice as often :)

The missus got offered a delivery too so its all good :j
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • N.I.M
    DPJames wrote: »
    I'm round your patch all the time NIM. Get half my work in Smoggieland. We're moving to Monkey Hangin'ville soon too, so I'll be chasing more of the crumbs you leave the rest of us.

Looks like we'll be sharing all the local slappers. I'll bring the carrier bags, you bring the Lambrini. And you can have first pick, 'cos aint fussy.

You can have the lasses. I only go up monkeyhangerland when I get a big mileage premium, Tend to stick to Boro, Stockton, Darlo area cause I can get to a lot of it on t'bike.

Whats moved you up to here?
  • DPJames
    DPJames Posts: 999 Forumite
    Try a bag for life! lol x

I've got one. Been married 19 years now.
    N.I.M wrote: »
    Whats moved you up to here?

From Durham marra. Our lass has a new job in 'Pool, so where moving across so there's less travel for her. Plus living next to the seaside has it's appeal.
  • N.I.M
    edited 24 April 2012 at 9:49PM
    I was convined you were t'other side of the pennines. Didnt clock you did a lot of stuff round here.

Enjoy the pool, I'll avoid taking the TNS Supermarket job up there in future.
  • Client name!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family