Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• markycat
    • By markycat 11th Feb 18, 12:39 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Branding Pack Services
    • 11th Feb 18, 12:39 PM
    Branding Pack Services 11th Feb 18 at 12:39 PM
    Hello, I'm looking to purchase a branding pack for my company (if you don't know what a 'branding pack' is, its basically a set of bespoke designs that be used across your logo, wallpapers for social media channels, website, invoices, letterheads, powerpoint presentations, communication materials etc)

So far my research has turned up PeoplePerHour (Quite cheap, but not great quality) and 99designs (good quality, and the prices are OKAY but I'd like to be sure there isn't anything cheaper out there thats just as good quality.

Just wondering if anyone on here has any other sources for branding packs which they could send my way? I'm looking for something below the £500 range.

Can provide more info if need be
Page 1
    • bartman100
    • By bartman100 13th Feb 18, 12:34 PM
    • 71 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    • 13th Feb 18, 12:34 PM
    • 13th Feb 18, 12:34 PM
    I used
    I spoke to Natalie and she has really looked after me and my business
    • bengalknights
    • By bengalknights 15th Feb 18, 2:52 PM
    • 4,282 Posts
    • 1,564 Thanks
    • 15th Feb 18, 2:52 PM
    • 15th Feb 18, 2:52 PM
    Have you checked local companies as you might be able to negotiate with them
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,160Posts Today

7,596Users online

Martin's Twitter