Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • amanda896
    • By amanda896 29th Jan 18, 2:33 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    amanda896
    M&S Credit Card Vouchers
    • 29th Jan 18, 2:33 PM
    M&S Credit Card Vouchers 29th Jan 18 at 2:33 PM
    Hi,
    I recently got an M&S credit card on the back of it not only being a good 0% deal that offers points which are turned to vouchers as you spend on it, but also because they were offering £50 vouchers for signing up.
    Not sure if anyone else took this offer?
    I was just checking through my post as hadnt remembered seeing these come through and realized the vouchers were not as normal vouchers are in terms of size ( size of a wallet) and brightly coloured, but were instead small, white and attached to a letter about something else just as a coupon in effect? Therefore it is only now that I realized these were the vouchers of £50 in value and only had 3 months term on them not 12 months like standard vouchers, so they have now expired!
    I wondered if anyone else missed this and if HSBC or M&S ever supplied new valid vouchers for them?
    Not sure if to raise with M&S or with HSBC?
    regards
    Amanda
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 29th Jan 18, 2:36 PM
    • 15,523 Posts
    • 16,470 Thanks
    zx81
    • 29th Jan 18, 2:36 PM
    • 29th Jan 18, 2:36 PM
    It's unlikely you will get them reissued, but you could always a nice letter pleading poverty and see if they take pity on you.

Write to wherever the vouchers came from.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

782Posts Today

6,181Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's surreal Friday twitter poll: If you had a choice between aging on the inside or the outside, for the rest? https://t.co/LlebBA8UT8

• RT @LauraFrancis9: Final shoot for this series of The Martin Lewis Money Show! Have loved meeting & helping empower? https://t.co/MOtvb73nVu

• RT @LaraLewington: Riding a remote control electric skateboard is obviously best done in heels. Max speed 22mph, but maybe trainers for tha?

• Follow Martin