High Street Sales Discussion

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903
First Post
Forumite
edited 14 June 2010 at 10:02AM in Shop but don't drop
For a full list of current one day sales see the
Regularly Updated:

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tells us with as much details as possible. We'll then check out whether its legit for others and if it is put it all in the one page.
... just click reply to report new top spots
Thanks for your help

Comments

• Just a small thing.

The House of Fraser sle is 25% off not 20% that you have.

Hondmad
    ;-)
  • Bonmarche is having a 25% off event on Friday 28th November and Saturday 29th November. It is 25% off everything except gift vouchers. You have to spend £20 or more to get the discount
    Check out www.bonmarche.co.uk as they always put details of the latest offers on the home page, and if you register with them, they will email the offers to you as well
  • Debenhams are having another 2-day 20% off mega day event 8am until midnight Thursday 27th and Friday 28th November.
    BHS is also holding 20% off event Friday 28th and Saturday 29th Nov.

Pay weekend for some, time to get in the bargains
  • Looks like Debenhams as well are having 20% off as well for 3 days next week. If you are near to a Co-Operative department store (mainly midlands area) they will be having another round of mega 20% off days next week with the concessions all offering 20% as well as in store departments offering 20%
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    It was on the telly that Bonmarche are having 30% off from Tuesday 2nd December to Thursday 4th December 2008 inclusive.

Apparently you have to spend a minimum of £30 to get the discount! That was not on the first few telly adverts but it is on the more recent ones.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I posted on the Discount board about the Canary Wharf shopping event- its on this thursday the 27th November and the link to the page I wrote is:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1313733

Hope thats of use to someone- not going down so well on the other page- its been viewed but only one person said thanks so am assuming its not needed by anyone!!

There is 40% off myla and loads of 20% off in other stores like Oasis, Warehouse, SwettyBetty, L'oocitane....
  • DEBENHAMS CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA!!!
    Wednesday 3rd December - Saturday 6th December
    UP TO 25% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE!!!
    Due to the massive success of the previous event last week, Debenhams have made a last minute decision to have another 25% sale. Most stores should be open until at least 10pm Wednesday and Thursday, and 8pm Friday and Saturday. Beat the queues by shopping on Tuesday night before the sale. Most stores are open until 9pm when the sale tickets will be put up for the following 4 days. Debenhams are legally obliged to honour the discount as soon as it is visible.
    Happy Shopping!!!

(this information is correct at the time of posting and comes from within Debenhams)
  • L'Occitane is having a 20% off day on Thursday November 27th
  • Hi.
    This is my first post on the MSE forums so please be gentle.

I saw this print off voucher for GAP for 30% off till the end of November. Wish I could afford it but hopefully someone else can grab a bargain.
    http://uk.glam.com/articles/features/have_a_gap_christmas/
  • I'm new to this, but thought you may like to know that John Lewis always price match the sales that are on. So anything they sell that the other shops have in the sale will be the same price on the day. Doesn't work with M&S as thats all their own brand stuff, but does work with Debenhams, House of Fraser etc.
    Worth checking out as it won't be as busy as the shops with the official sale.
    Hope this helps someone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport