PS4 bundle: ordered then refunded

2»

Comments

• naedanger
    naedanger Posts: 3,102 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Fosterdog wrote: »
    The problem with that is that it was an old and now outdated version of a product which is no longer available, possibly with any retailer so there may not be a way of getting the same product with Game paying the difference. It also wasn't a set item but a bundle, there may not be any other retailers offering the exact bundle.

Can the bundle be replicated elsewhere e.g. by buying the console and game separately? If so then claim for the cost of replicating the bundle by buying the items separately. If any item is not available then claim for the closest equivalent.
  • JJG
    JJG Posts: 330 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    GAME have conceded that they were in the wrong and are honouring PS4's at the contracted price.
  • Details on how to claim your ps4 from GAME, only if you received a dispatch email then cancellation.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4-slim-fifa-17-3-months-now-tv-149-99-game-for-those-orders-cancelled-read-details-2523696
  • Should I be worried, GAME has still not refunded my money for the failed PS4 and FIFA 17 debacle. They sent me a refund email on 30/09. I got hold of someone on chat and they said the refund was issued on the 04/10 and that it was requested on 30/09.

I had to buy it on my VISA debit card as my credit card company wouldn't allow the initial transaction to go through and I didn't want to miss out. Big mistake. I like to buy everything on credit card for protection normally.

What can I do about my refund?
  • unholyangel
    unholyangel Posts: 16,863 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    tomruth78 wrote: »
    Should I be worried, GAME has still not refunded my money for the failed PS4 and FIFA 17 debacle. They sent me a refund email on 30/09. I got hold of someone on chat and they said the refund was issued on the 04/10 and that it was requested on 30/09.

I had to buy it on my VISA debit card as my credit card company wouldn't allow the initial transaction to go through and I didn't want to miss out. Big mistake. I like to buy everything on credit card for protection normally.

Chargeback for either non-delivery of goods or non-receipt of credit/refund. I'd guess the latter if they're saying a refund has been processed.
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
  • boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    tomruth78 wrote: »
    Should I be worried, GAME has still not refunded my money for the failed PS4 and FIFA 17 debacle. They sent me a refund email on 30/09. I got hold of someone on chat and they said the refund was issued on the 04/10 and that it was requested on 30/09.

If you want a refund, you need to wait. If you want the actual console, read the post above yours.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure