9 flights .co.uk

Comments

• An example of some quality customer service here:

Yasmin
    Hello Guest, my name is Yasmin, how may I help you?
    Hi there, my name is XXXXXXX and I booked a flight with yourselves yesterday

ref XXXXXX

Just wanted to confirm everything is ok with the order

Yasmin
    ya tel me wat you want to know

wait plss i wil let you know

was it recieved ok? And when will the e-ticket be sent out? Cheers

Yasmin
    yes it is confirmed

have you paid the amount

i put my credit card details in so i hope so hehe

Yasmin
    XXXXXXXXX
    these are your details

That's the one
    When will the e-ticket come through?

Yasmin
    through online u will get it
    but original one u will get from airport

through online u will get your ticket number
    anything else

and what dates are these due to arrive?

Yasmin
    ur ticket

yes

Yasmin
    it will take sum time

ok, just wanted to make sure everything is in order as it is the first time i have booked with 9flights
    when is the 2nd email due to arrive with ticket numbers and confirmation? as i only have 1 email so far

Yasmin
    for that you have to wait for sumtime you will get that, if no then get back to me

how long is "sumtime", the first email said 24 hours

Yasmin
    sumtime i will take 1 or 2 hours but sumtime 1 or 2 days also

ok I will await the confirmation, thanks

Yasmin
    can you jst wait for 2 mins plss

ok

Yasmin
    may be today evening u will get that

ok many thanks

"sumtime"
  • jammin_2
    jammin_2 Posts: 2,461 Forumite
    Jesus christ, who are they employing?
  • I know, it's madness! It is legit though surprisingly
  • donny_osmond
    donny_osmond Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 23 November 2010 at 3:18PM
    Have had a bad experience with this. Made live booking via skyscraper site. Instead of getting eticket in 24 hours receive call centre message stating that 9 flights have not matched booking with airline and i need to pay extra charges despite making a real time booking. Their receipt states "Please note this booking is Non Refundable and Non Changeble" This is their spelling not mine. Anyone else had a problem?
  • yes something like this happened to me too its not that reliable.
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt till I saw that they were coping with the adverse publicity by having staff spam the forum ('kate01' and 'sabastin'), instead of coming on here openly and explaining themselves. That does look shoddy.
  • HXDave
    HXDave Posts: 951 Forumite
    Biggles, yes, i agree with you there, especially about kate01. joined this morning and only 1 post (joined at 04:30 ish our time - probably dinnertime in India). and just a few spelling & grammar errors.......... lol
    [FONT=&quot]I used to be a Travel Agent [/FONT]
    Used to be a travel agent for 23 Years, but now out of the industry. However I will help with what i can.
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well, the spam posts have gone.

I would just like to add that Crystal Travel are extremely well-known and have been around for twenty years or so. Sometimes smaller agents sell air tickets using the registration details from larger ones, including Crystal Travel. A small agency might be unprofessional in terms of customer service and knowing how long it takes for a ticket to be processed (and of course unable to spell properly), yet still deliver the tickets as promised, perhaps at a lower price than that charged by better-established operators.
  • Hi,
    Ya i have the same opinion as you, Crystal Travel is in the travel arena from around 25 years. Now they are Providing great prices and deals for you all Air Travel needs. They have a website crystaltravel.co.uk where u can go and have a live chat with their agents.
  • This company is a joke and the post above is proof! Seriously guys try harder :P

Anyway my flight in December was cancelled due to the snow at Heathrow and I'm still battling for a refund (as promised) but losing hope. Are Trading standards the best people to get in contact with?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure