Bankruptcy & Living With It Sticky - Please read for links to important topics

Comments

• IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks fermi :beer:

Blue text on MSE usually signifies hyperlinks, so do click on the blue links fermi has posted and it will take you to the relevant thread.
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • Much better thank u :D
    Not quite a newbie as you think ;);) (the member formally known as philnicandamy!)

FINALLY a qualified CAB debt caseworker 2015..:p
    BSC 58 :D
  • JJ_8
    JJ_8 Posts: 8 Forumite
    I'm new here, so sorry to bother you all but why can't you thank some of the threads in the links above? They have helped me tremendously before my bankruptcy.
  • I think its posts iver a certain age. Ive noticed it recently. The stickies are indeed brilliant.
    :j
    May 2013 new beginnings:j
  • fermi2
    fermi2 Posts: 136 Forumite
    If some are locked you won't be able to thank.
    This is a test account for fermi purely for testing the new board design. If you need to contact me regarding my boards or other matters then please PM my regular account. Thanks.
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    fermi2 wrote: »

With this new sticky system, is it best to bump the threads every now and then?

When do they become locked fermi? After a year or more?
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Hard to say. I think part of the board redesign means that won't be needed ;), but by the looks of it any enhancement to the single links sticky hasn't been implemented yet, even on the test board.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    fermi2 wrote: »

Fermi, there’s a locked thread and a thread where you can’t thank on. The BR Abbreviations thread is not locked but you can’t thank the first page post (I can still edit it) this happened 8 months after the thread was started, I wonder why that is?

— > http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=63511707&postcount=21

:rotfl:......and I'm not looking for more thanks just curious :D:D:p:p
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    edited 22 February 2014 at 5:53PM
    Hmmm..... Odd.

I imagine they have now set it that you can only thanks posts that are less than a year old.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • IF
    Combo Breaker First Post
    fermi wrote: »
    Hmmm..... Odd.

Your posts on your thread here -- > Look here first - Bankruptcy Help: Important topics, factsheets and links

No newcomers can thank any of your posts either, even when they were a sticky!Especially post 1, you have only been thanked twice and I can't see who by!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport