Declined by Aldermore

2»

Comments

• Hi All,

Am new to this thing as you can see by my first post above.

No offence of the rules intended but can see also from other posts/chats that people were saying they know someone and to get in touch. I was taking the next step by actually offering services .

Furthermore, from the slightly extreme reaction from the person who contested my post, I think it has shown me what sort of people can be on here anyway which are not the types I like to help. It's probably done me a favour in the end.
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,754 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Clarkey25a wrote: »
    Hi All,

No offence of the rules intended but can see also from other posts/chats that people were saying they know someone and to get in touch. I was taking the next step by actually offering services .

Furthermore, from the slightly extreme reaction from the person who contested my post, I think it has shown me what sort of people can be on here anyway which are not the types I like to help. It's probably done me a favour in the end.
    Have a read of this;-

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=325378

since the stickies have been 'stuck' in one folder, it isn't easy to find what should be easy.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • Amst
    Amst Posts: 141 Forumite
    Clarkey25a wrote: »
    Hi All,

A massive loss to the forum :rotfl:
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Amiz1982 wrote: »
    I have a large amount of money in my house due to the property market in the area I live. And with disclosing to much I have already paid out a lot on setting up the sale and was going to take the rest out of the sale of the house. This move really is life changing for us.

My question was in a sense rheotical. Not expecting actual figures. However the answer you've provided explains the reasoning behind Aldermore's cautious approach.
  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,720 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    Without dates on the IVA and DMP it is difficult to say whether or not it is one or both of those, but I doubt it will be going overdrawn that is the issue as they do not have your bank statements.

That may be a valid reason to decline your application, but they would have asked for bank statements before declining you.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure