Quidco Question and Answers

Former_MSE_Andrea
Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
edited 27 October 2015 at 10:52AM in Shop but don't drop
MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Best cashback site 4 votes

Quidco
75% 3 votes
Top cash back
25% 1 vote

Comments

• Fenris
    Fenris Posts: 676 Forumite
    edited 8 June 2011 at 1:24PM
    I posted this in the other thread, but think it's worth asking here too. Does this paragraph,
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.
    apply to everyone? That is to say, if the Quidco rep implies that a Quidco member is lieing in order to obtain cashback etc., etc. that the Quidco rep's account will be restricted? Or does this just apply to we grunts?
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi everyone,

@GrantF - I apologise for this, I am happy to take a look at this for you and will raise you a ticket.

@shymanuk - Are you still experiencing this problem? I have just tested the link and it appears to be working correctly for me.

@madammim - I am happy to take a look into this for you and I apologise for any disappointment caused. Please be aware that all declining comes from the merchants and affiliate networks. The outcome would be the same with every site like ours.

Could you please e-mail your username to juliewells@quidco.com? I can then take a close look into this for you.

Thanks everyone

Stephen
    Quidcare
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Poorhouse
    Poorhouse Posts: 19 Forumite
    :jTicket raised for transaction 21301460

Hi

As a regular Quidco user I am getting really frustrated with this. I bought an LV policy in November and I am still waiting for the cashback. All I keep being told is that their is a slight delay. It's June, its a bit more than a slight delay. I am now getting concerned as Cashback that was always paid quickly is now taking an age to get paid.

Any suggestions Quidco Rep, apart from wait?

S
    edited 9 June 2011 at 1:53PM
    Hi,

@Poorhouse - I am very sorry for the delay with this transaction. I do know that there is a delayed batch from this merchant and it is currently being worked on.

I do fully understand how frustrating it can be whilst you are waiting but please be assured that we are doing everything to ensure this is resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Stephen
    Quidcare
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,945 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=41790904&postcount=69
    sorry quidco, this just doesnt add up...

are you saying quidco and TCB are dealt with the same way ref. Vernons?

3 family members, all different, different addresses and different PC's all signed up via TCB mid Novemember.

3 DIFFERENT family members did the same but via Quidco.

all 6 still play there and tracking was quick at both quidco and TCB. all deposited more than enough and have deposited more since.

all 3 TCB were validated before the end of Jan, and paid shortly after, yet over a month later the 3 Quidco ones are all stuck at tracked, not even validated.

there HAS to be a quidco issue here. what can it be?

i would just like to add, your stats are incorrect.

you state "100% of payments received within 180 days". well, the 3 i refered to back in March are still showing "tracked" only".

these are now going back to Nov 2010. TCB were tracked AND paid within 8 weeks.

surely theres something you can do and you must know which 3 accounts i am refering to as it seems those 3 must be the only ones not paid?
    Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as it does appear that the stats are incorrect for this merchant. I can get this reported to our team who can look into this. There are a few stats that will be incorrect but we are happy to take a look once highlighted to us.

Regarding your transactions I am very sorry that this is taking longer than we would have liked. These do appear to be delayed and I can assure you that as soon as we do have an update for you we will let you know.

I do appreciate it can be frustrating waiting and I have noted your comments about other cashback sites. I can't make any comments about other sites but at Quidco we will not make a payment to you until we have received this ourselves.

I hope that this comes through for you soon.

Kind regards,

Stephen
  • dutchie
    dutchie Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    @Dutchie - Do you always clear your cookies and do you have any special security software installed? We are not currently experiencing any widespread tracking difficulties.

Yes I always clear cookies and have no special software installed.
    Hi all,

@Dutchie - Can you please ensure you have the following settings -

Add the following URL's to your security software exceptions.

www.awin.com
    www.linkshare.com
    www.buy.at
    www.quidco.com
    www.commissionjunction.com
    www.cj.com
    www.tradedoubler.com
    www.webgains.com
    www.onlinemediagroup.com
    www.affili.net
    www.affiliatewindow.com
    www.affiliatefuture.com

Then your browser should be set up as follows -

For Firefox Users:

Enable Cookies: Go to Tools - Options - Privacy. Then please change your settings under History to Remember History.
    Enable JavaScript: Go to Tools - Options - Content. Then please ensure Enable JavaScript is ticked.
    Disable pop-up blocker: Go to Tools - Options - Content. Then please ensure Block pop-up windows is not ticked.
    Clear Cookies: Go to Tools - Clear Recent History. Please change the time range to clear to Everything.

For Google Chrome Users:
    Enable Cookies: Tools - Options - Under the Hood - Cookie Settings. Please change to Allow all Cookies.
    Clear Cookies: Go to Tools - Clear Browsing Data. Please change the time range to clear to Everything.

For Internet Explorer Users:

Lower Security Level: Go to Tools - Internet Options - Security. Please lower Security level to Medium.
    Lower Privacy Settings: Go to Tools - Internet Options - Privacy. Please lower the Security Level to Low.
    Disable Pop-up Blocker: Tools - Internet Options - Privacy. Please ensure the Pop-up Blocker at the bottom of the options page is not ticked.
    Clear Cookies: Go to Tools - Delete Browsing History. Please delete all.
    For Safari for Windows:
    Enable Cookies: Go to Tools - Preferences - Security. Then please Accept cookies.
    Enable JavaScript: Go to Tools - Preferences - Security. Then please ensure Enable JavaScript is ticked.
    Disable pop-up blocker: Go to Tools - Preferences - Security. Please ensure Block Pop-up Windows is not ticked.
    Clear Cookies: Go to Tools - Reset Safari. Tick Clear History, empty the cache, remove all cookies and click Reset.

Please let me know which merchants you are having problems with if this carries on.

Kind regards,

Stephen
    Quidcare
  • littlejaffa
    littlejaffa Posts: 2,251 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Is it possible to say why Eon are not on the 'query' list - the drop down list of companies that we can query re no cashback etc...Quidco offer Eon cashback - but don't list them as a query option?
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
    Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
    Hi everyone,

@LittleJaffa - We do allow E.ON cashback claims. Unfortunately if they are not showing in your drop down list then this means that you have not visited them whilst being logged into your Quidco account.

Any click that you make is recorded and will show in this list even if the merchant does not accept claims.

I am very sorry that I don't have better news for you on this occasion.

Kind regards,

Stephen
    Quidcare
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback