The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    x0emz0x wrote: »
    Yep I am. Hmm..I'll have to try that, thanks. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I did search for it on Google, but it took me to my appstore to download it - thats where it said it isnt available

EDIT: I have managed to download it, and its working, although the swagbucks meter isnt going up. Should it be, like it does on the website one? Thanks so much :) I just need to make sure I only use it when I'm at home, or able to use wifi.

When I downloaded it, it took me a minute to realise I'd need to log in. I'm sure you have already done that on your mobile, but just in case you had a similar blonde moment to me wondering how it knows to link the swagbucks to your account..
  • lobbyludd
    lobbyludd Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    98 today and yesterday, mostly SBTV, no special offers crediting for me unfortunately today, and dq'd from 5 surveys. 2 weeks ago I would have been overjoyed with 98 sb in a day, think I've been a bit spoilt recently :)
    :AA/give up smoking (done) :)
  • x0emz0x wrote: »
    Yep I am. Hmm..I'll have to try that, thanks. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I did search for it on Google, but it took me to my appstore to download it - thats where it said it isnt available

EDIT: I have managed to download it, and its working, although the swagbucks meter isnt going up. Should it be, like it does on the website one? Thanks so much :) I just need to make sure I only use it when I'm at home, or able to use wifi.

The meter works a little differently than the full version leave it running it goes up when it accesses the next video. (The quickest set of videos are the comedy one's, lots that are only about 17 seconds and they still count).
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    Hi all
    Yes, I've been lurking, I was referred to SB from someone outside of MSE. It's great to read how you are all doing. I've redeemed 2 x £5 Amazon since the beginning of the month and am almost at my 3rd.
    I find the surveys can be a bit frustrating as often they don't let me qualify or are repeats.
    I'm getting a nice number of SwagMum votes now too. Could someone tell me who from here is in it so when voting opens I can make sure my votes go to someone from MSE?

Thanks
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We're voting for ellie70 :) who is fairyclicks on here

Supersonic > Get a chance to win £1000 to spend at Primark and earn Swag Bucks!
    52 bucks .... it just credited this morning !!!

on 65./.100 at the moment :)
  • emmaglet
    emmaglet Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Right everyone, WHAT is up with the daily survey? I have NEVER qualified for one. Last night I answered maybe 15 pages of stuff before being told I didn't qualify. But loads of you seem to be getting your 70SBs for it.

What gives?
    I like to make money
    Best wins: £3,000 luxury holiday, holiday in Cornwall, £250 Murad Skincare hamper, angle grinder

:j Make £10 a day challenger - it pays for trips to Florida! :j
  • lucyloo99
    lucyloo99 Posts: 56 Forumite
    I just won 8sb for searching "swagbucks" wwwaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooo
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    emmaglet wrote: »
    Right everyone, WHAT is up with the daily survey? I have NEVER qualified for one. Last night I answered maybe 15 pages of stuff before being told I didn't qualify. But loads of you seem to be getting your 70SBs for it.

What gives?

I get the same thing, I got to the end of the survey last night where it says just a bit of information about you, entered age, area i lived etc and was then told i didn't qualify! I do think they should give you a consolation prize of like 1 or 2sbs just for attempting the survey
  • blondy24
    blondy24 Posts: 702 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2012 at 11:38AM
    Just completed a 60 buck survey on peanut labs this morning :D

78/100 already got today which takes me to 415, also did the survey for primark waiting for bucks to be added.

Tried downloading app on to my LG phone however it came up stating phone wouldn't allow the download which is annoying :(
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just done same survey on Peanut Labs blondy24
    I'm not sure when I did the primark survey so don't know how long to took to credit

125./.100 .. target met :) now got 118 votes to use for ellie70 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure